ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant PR UK visa query...

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saisun99
United Kingdom

Dependant PR UK visa query...

Post by saisun99 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:18 am

Hi,

Currently I am on PSW UK visa which is expiring on June 13 but I never lived in the UK when got my UK PSW visa I just returned to India and was working there. But I am married and my husband has got UK ILR, now we both are in the UK on our own visas and we will have registered marriage in the UK next month. My query is how can I apply for dependant PR while remaining in the UK?. Your help is appreciated.

Many thanks
Deepthi

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:55 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

saisun99
United Kingdom

Post by saisun99 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:12 pm

CR001 wrote:really? thought yougot ilr?

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#737861
yes sir i have got the ilr and recently got married too... she's on psw and her visa is expiring this jun 13....can i apply for her as a dependent while renaming in the UK?

Many thanks
sai

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:22 pm

Ok, then you should state in your post that you are asking for you dependent to avoid confusion or your dependent should create her own username.

I thinks she can switch to FLR(M) but will check. She will then have to complete 5 years before she can get ILR. Do you meet the financial requirements and standard requirements?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

skittali
Newly Registered

How to apply for ILR dependent partner/child from outside UK

Post by skittali » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:46 pm

Dear,

My wife had tire1 dependent visa and stays in India. But had never stayed continuously in UK.
I have received my ILR last week and want to get my wife and child as my dependent. What application do I need to use to apply from outside the UK.
Also, what is the maintenance I need to maintain before applying their visa.

Note: My query is not related to my spouse/child settlement visa

Appreciate your suggestions and guidance.

Many Thanks,
Sanjay

saisun99
United Kingdom

Post by saisun99 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:09 am

CR001 wrote:Ok, then you should state in your post that you are asking for you dependent to avoid confusion or your dependent should create her own username.

I thinks she can switch to FLR(M) but will check. She will then have to complete 5 years before she can get ILR. Do you meet the financial requirements and standard requirements?
Hello CR001 thanks for your reply and sorry about the confusion.... yes i do meet all financial requirements i.e having sufficient funds in my account...whats the best way to get her visa while remaining in the UK? either it could be FLM or extending her PSW.... but after having her psw she didn't stay in the UK and headed back to India... now she's back with me, married, but we haven't got registered marriage yet.... and her visa is expiring in another 4 months... pls suggest what should we do now? many thanks to you again for helping me...

Thanks
Sai

saisun99
United Kingdom

Post by saisun99 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:33 am

saisun99 wrote:
CR001 wrote:Ok, then you should state in your post that you are asking for you dependent to avoid confusion or your dependent should create her own username.

Hello CR001 thanks for your reply and sorry about the confusion.... yes i do meet all financial requirements i.e having sufficient funds in my account...whats the best way to get her visa while remaining in the UK? either it could be FLM or extending her PSW.... but after having her psw she didn't stay in the UK and headed back to India... now she's back with me, married, but we haven't got registered marriage yet.... and her visa is expiring in another 4 months... pls suggest what should we do now? many thanks to you again for helping me...

Thanks
Sai
hi could you please help me... many thanks in advance