ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

can a 50k entreprenuer do multiple businesses below nqf 4

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shahbazali
- thin ice -

can a 50k entreprenuer do multiple businesses below nqf 4

Post by shahbazali » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:24 am

if I establish a business level nqf 4 and I want to do more businesses but they are below level 4. I have shown 50k in nqf 4 business. will it be ok investing further in other businesses?

thanks

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Re: can a 50k entreprenuer do multiple businesses below nqf

Post by tuliprose » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:32 am

shahbazali wrote:if I establish a business level nqf 4 and I want to do more businesses but they are below level 4. I have shown 50k in nqf 4 business. will it be ok investing further in other businesses?

thanks
You may do this, but at the time of extension you would only show the main business which is at NQF Level 4 to claim the points.

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:35 am

tuliprose wrote:
shahbazali wrote:if I establish a business level nqf 4 and I want to do more businesses but they are below level 4. I have shown 50k in nqf 4 business. will it be ok investing further in other businesses?

thanks
You may do this, but at the time of extension you would only show the main business which is at NQF Level 4 to claim the points.
What about other businesses set up at Level 4 and above? Will the investment in such businesses count towards the 50000 invested?

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:14 pm

thanks
yes you can invest in as many business below level 4 but u can claim points for investment for investment in business below level 4 (even meeting all other requirements)

regards

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:17 pm

sm12 wrote:
tuliprose wrote:

thanks
What about other businesses set up at Level 4 and above? Will the investment in such businesses count towards the 50000 invested?
yes any money invested in level 4 and above business or business taken over or created you can claim points for investment in that but have to meet the rest of the requirement for that business (eg director of the business, accounts audit etc)

regards

Avinine86
Newly Registered

50K investment in Share market

Post by Avinine86 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:23 pm

Hi Guys,

Would any of you be able to let me know if I could invest the 50,000 £ amount into buying shares of public listed UK companies and still be eligible for an extension after 3 years ?

Thank you

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: 50K investment in Share market

Post by rehan01 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:36 pm

Avinine86 wrote:Hi Guys,

Would any of you be able to let me know if I could invest the 50,000 £ amount into buying shares of public listed UK companies and still be eligible for an extension after 3 years ?

Thank you
buying shares of public listed UK companies not a problem .... but what will be your role in that company? (eg Director)

regards