ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintanance funds Query please

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

omoteeh
Newly Registered

Maintanance funds Query please

Post by omoteeh » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:20 pm

Hello my people,

Please I transferred money to my other account on November 9, 2012, for maintanance funds. I only just discovered that because it was a friday, it's showing transaction date of November 13. :(

I had secured a PEO appointment for Next week Friday, and only just discovered this.....what do i do?

SHould i go ahead and apply even though going by the dat eon th estatement it would be 87days?

Can the bank validate that the payment was made on the 9th of November?

DO i have to reschedule my appointment? £4500 is a lot of money to throw away.

Please help!!!

Thanks

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:54 pm

Unless you have an alternative saving account you can show for your maintenance, I would recommend that you reschedule your appointment. The UKBA will use the evidence you supply to verify your maintenance funds, so if the statement indicates Nov 13th as the credit date rather than the 9th, then you will have a problem. It's unfortunate that you left the transfer of funds until the last moment, the only option now would be to either supply a different bank statement to cover the last 90 days for maintenance or reschedule your appointment.

omoteeh
Newly Registered

Post by omoteeh » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:06 pm

Thanks Guru.

I'll reshedule and hope i'm successful in getting a new date.

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:59 am

One alternative I forgot to mention was that, your maintenance funds need not be from one source bank account. You could submit several statements (i.e. combination of different bank accounts), if you have the necessary funds split across more than one account (but must be in your name), to meet the required 90 day maintenance theshold.

omoteeh
Newly Registered

Post by omoteeh » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:26 pm

Unfortunately, I do not have another account that holds savings for 90 days.

I am hopeful that i'll get an appointment.

Thanks for your help with this.