ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Panic

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Panic

Post by bruteforce » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:59 pm

Panic, Panic, Panic! Thats all I can see on this forum. :oops:

RizKCB
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by RizKCB » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:10 pm

Setup a business and then within 3 months applying for a visa showing funds and positive progress in the business...

Everyone is in doubt with something...

dd156
BANNED

Post by dd156 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:14 pm

The reactions are pretty natural considering that the rules have been modified and apply even to those people who applied before 30 Jan.

manojk005

Re: Panic

Post by manojk005 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:50 pm

bruteforce wrote:Panic, Panic, Panic! Thats all I can see on this forum. :oops:
which clearly indicate that government claim of abuse is correct.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:14 am

6 k application in 1 year and 3k application in month of December only so it does clearly indicate that government claim of abuse is correct.

Sar78
BANNED

Post by Sar78 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:53 am

rehan01 wrote:
6 k application in 1 year and 3k application in month of December only so it does clearly indicate that government claim of abuse is correct.
Yeah, it is evident from several replies on this forum that many applicants do not have access to 50000 Pounds.
If they did, they would be able to put the money back into their accounts, as per the new requirements, but clearly they are unable to do so.

RizKCB
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by RizKCB » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:01 am

3K applications in Dec means, they tried to apply before 13 Dec. It is the time when requirements were going tougher for Tier4 to Tier1 Ent. visa. Now due to these huge applications in one month, it reveals that various others applicants who applied well before, have taken out money. Even many of them got visas now.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:40 am

RizKCB wrote:3K applications in Dec means, they tried to apply before 13 Dec. It is the time when requirements were going tougher for Tier4 to Tier1 Ent. visa. Now due to these huge applications in one month, it reveals that various others applicants who applied well before, have taken out money. Even many of them got visas now.

I know someone who applied in July got the visa in January but he kept funds in his personal account ....... but many other who applied in june / july onwards still waiting for the outcome ..... and amount of application received in December ring alarm in HO and that's is why rules got tougher for everyone.

dd156
BANNED

Post by dd156 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:42 am

Do you think even more changes will be introduced soon?

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:38 am

dd156 wrote:Do you think even more changes will be introduced soon?

You never know and I won't be surprised if they do make more changes and bring even tighter rules but its not end of the world

maverick_76

Post by maverick_76 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:56 am

I am happy if they bring more tighter regulations and rules, however it really disturbs me when they bring a half baked pie on the table. The 31st Jan regulations clearly show immature and unthoughtfulness of UKBA.

The whole spirit of entrepreneurship seems to be lost by these changes. As an entrepreneur, suppose I need to fund my future project in 3 rounds of investments over 3 years which totals in 200K, by previous rules I should have been fine. But now I need to have funds upfront which is not only silly but rather most inefficient way to do business.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:34 pm

maverick_76 wrote:I am happy if they bring more tighter regulations and rules, however it really disturbs me when they bring a half baked pie on the table. The 31st Jan regulations clearly show immature and unthoughtfulness of UKBA.

The whole spirit of entrepreneurship seems to be lost by these changes. As an entrepreneur, suppose I need to fund my future project in 3 rounds of investments over 3 years which totals in 200K, by previous rules I should have been fine. But now I need to have funds upfront which is not only silly but rather most inefficient way to do business.

Well they are not bothered about our future at all they are only concern in bringing tighter rules and only want people who have solid cash to get visa transfer funds, have access to those funds at all time , pay tax etc which will benefit uk economy.

They are not bothered we get visa or not or it puting out future at risk.