ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

appointment is very far away

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nice32

appointment is very far away

Post by nice32 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:39 pm

i got appointment in liverpool but it is very for away from my city. i got my family with me . and very difficult to reach early in the morning. so any body can help me with cheap accommodation in liverpool city centre. thanks for you time

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:26 am

No one is providing a cheap hotel service here dude, look up for B&Bs nearby, there are plenty of websites
Last edited by Manka10 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Manka

brajen

Re: appointment is very far away

Post by brajen » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:16 am

nice32 wrote:i got appointment in liverpool but it is very for away from my city. i got my family with me . and very difficult to reach early in the morning. so any body can help me with cheap accommodation in liverpool city centre. thanks for you time
Hi, I also booked the same venue. I booked without my dependants due to difficulty in booking. Can take their application also? will the allow in my dependants?

alimohmand

Post by alimohmand » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:54 am

Book a room with travelodge.co.uk and probably you will find a room for 30ish£

All the best

thebionicredneck2003
Member of Standing

Post by thebionicredneck2003 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:25 am

nice32 wrote:i got appointment in liverpool but it is very for away from my city. i got my family with me . and very difficult to reach early in the morning. so any body can help me with cheap accommodation in liverpool city centre. thanks for you time
People ask the strangest questions on this forum :x
Regards

koolyaar

PEO Appointment with 2 dependents

Post by koolyaar » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:15 pm

I am struggling to book PEO appointment with my two dependents since last two week.

Every night i can manage to click on three appointments but the time i filled the details then i got message "Your appointment is no longer available".

Even i know all the tricks and i always opened at least 11 tabs in chrome.

could some one tell me how they manage to book appointment with 2 dependents.

is there any trick which i am still missing ?

Thanks,
koolyaar

dilip_gem

Post by dilip_gem » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:26 am

I stayed in a 'International Guesthouse' which is dormatory type (YMCA style) hotel which cost me 30 pounds or something.. check deals on booking.com. Adelhphi hotel (near the station) always have some good deals. I wanted to stay there and had booked a room but cancelled it after reading on tripadvisor that its haunted :)