ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker 2013

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

desibuddy

Re: Further processing team

Post by desibuddy » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:30 pm

Soco wrote:Hi every one,

Just got a letter in the post from the further processing team saying that my application is being process and once rest checks completed they will send to minster?

This is the first time I hear from them after the acknowledgment letter
I applied 30/01/ 2012.
Anyone can comment on this?

Many Thank
I have been told via email that my application is in advanced stage of processing and when i asked does that mean the checks(garda/social welfare/revenue) are over on my application, they replied YES

Anyone one know how long long it will take more for them to make a decision on my application now.some people say they recieved mail saying there application is in final stage and for some they will be invited for next ceremony.

i have applied in May 2012 based on 5yr stamp 4.

Thanks

saajo
Newly Registered

Post by saajo » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:22 pm

IntegratedMigrant wrote:
saajo wrote:hi all, wondering if i can get some information on this matter.
I applied in march 2012 and got my letter on 2nd april 2012.
I was stopped by gardai in feb 2012. as i had no insurance disc displayed, he asked me to produce the insurance cert within 10 days, which i did.
In april i got a letter to pay a fine for not displaying my insurance disc, which i paid also.
In June 2012my long term residency was approved and i have sent the letter to inis and recieved a letter of confirmation.
In september i have recieved a summon to attend the court for not displaying my insurance disc and cert.
I have attended and showed my insurnace documents and the case was struck off by the judge.
I am just wondering will this have any shadows on my application. your genuine advice will be highly appreciated
Simple answer would be NO!. What you have is a minor offense and that does not count nowadays in citizenship decision. You may be asked by INIS to produce the receipt of the fine you paid but thats it.

People shouldn't be denied citizenship over a minor offense or a genuine mistake as it is nonsensical.

You should note that if you had no insurance at all, that would have been a different ball game and could lead to refusal of citizenship!.
thanks for the reply

saajo
Newly Registered

Post by saajo » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:24 pm

Does LTR plays any role in citizenship application.

Soco

Post by Soco » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:00 pm

Hi every one,

just wondering is further processing team is the same as Advance porcessing team.

Many people here mention that they reveived invitation from the further procrssing team or they have been ask to pay the 950 euro and the GNIB card?

Many thanks

courny

Post by courny » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:56 pm

FOR INTEGRATED MIGRANT
clearly u claim to know alot about the INIS system ... anyway its understandable someone with a history. it will take longer. how can u justify my case:
9 years reckonable residence, came to state as minor on join parent visa, leaving cert, college (TCD) and now working as a dentist. no history wiht garda or any other authority as a mater of fact and both parents naturalized irish citizens. Applied november 2011 and still waiting.
THATS ALREADY 14 MONTHS gone!!!
????

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:16 am

courny wrote:FOR INTEGRATED MIGRANT
clearly u claim to know alot about the INIS system ... anyway its understandable someone with a history. it will take longer. how can u justify my case:
9 years reckonable residence, came to state as minor on join parent visa, leaving cert, college (TCD) and now working as a dentist. no history wiht garda or any other authority as a mater of fact and both parents naturalized irish citizens. Applied november 2011 and still waiting.
????
You have made this comment before and I choose to ignore it because it seems like you' re not questioning me politely?

I should also remind you that im not an INIS staff, but I do my best to try and help users on ths forum get some answers to their questions.

Based on your comment, I think that your application shouldnt have any problem and you'll probably be invited to the next citizenship ceremony.

Your application is at an advance stage at the moment isnt it?

Note: The reason why I think your application is beng delayed is that the case where minor depends on their parents is a tiny bit complex with immigration stamps etc as your parents stamps are used to calculate your entitlement to citizenship.

It may also be the case where Garda background check, revenue, s.welfare etc took a bit longer than some other people due to a backlog at the time with other applications.
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.

sher1
Newly Registered

Post by sher1 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:41 am

i got an email reply from inis

"your application is at an advanced stage of processing & you will informed of the ministers decision in due course"

is that a auto reply?,

iloveireland

Post by iloveireland » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:06 am

sher1 wrote:i got an email reply from inis

"your application is at an advanced stage of processing & you will informed of the ministers decision in due course"

is that a auto reply?,
No it is not. I got the exact same reply 30 days before I got the approval. So good news is waiting for you.
Good luck

sher1
Newly Registered

Post by sher1 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:03 am

ok thanks , i hope so

courny

Post by courny » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:27 am

Firstly, my sincere apologies if you thought i was being rude towards you. That was not my intention.
Well you see whats really frustrating me is when call the office in september they tell me we are waiting for garda reports, then in october i am told its gone to the minister for a decision, then in november im told its being processed. then in January I'm told waiting for garda reports again.
The letter my solicitor received in september was from someone from a certification team.
Its just very confusing and annoying all the conflicting information i keep receiving from this department.
IntegratedMigrant wrote:
courny wrote:FOR INTEGRATED MIGRANT
????
You have made this comment before and I choose to ignore it because it seems like you' re not questioning me politely?

I should also remind you that im not an INIS staff, but I do my best to try and help users on ths forum get some answers to their questions.

Based on your comment, I think that your application shouldnt have any problem and you'll probably be invited to the next citizenship ceremony.

Your application is at an advance stage at the moment isnt it?

Note: The reason why I think your application is beng delayed is that the case where minor depends on their parents is a tiny bit complex with immigration stamps etc as your parents stamps are used to calculate your entitlement to citizenship.

It may also be the case where Garda background check, revenue, s.welfare etc took a bit longer than some other people due to a backlog at the time with other applications.
:? :) :? :? :? :?

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:39 am

courny wrote:Firstly, my sincere apologies if you thought i was being rude towards you. That was not my intention.
Well you see whats really frustrating me is when call the office in september they tell me we are waiting for garda reports, then in october i am told its gone to the minister for a decision, then in november im told its being processed. then in January I'm told waiting for garda reports again.
The letter my solicitor received in september was from someone from a certification team.
Its just very confusing and annoying all the conflicting information i keep receiving from this department.
Now there's another reason. Applications made through a solicitor in my experience always takes a little longer than others. Why did you submitted your application through a solicitor? It is common sense that applicant with no issues at all wouldn't submit his/her application through a solicitor.

INIS will delay you on that basis whilst trying to establish the reason why that was submitted via solicitor. It is always advisable that people should submit their application by themselves rather than via solicitor unless you have some issue on your application.

Applications submitted via solicitors are dealt with very differently as they dont want to end up in Law Court and that delays some application

moro1

Post by moro1 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:55 am

IntegratedMigrant wrote:
courny wrote:Firstly, my sincere apologies if you thought i was being rude towards you. That was not my intention.
Now there's another reason. Applications made through a solicitor in my experience always takes a little longer than others. Why did you submitted your application through a solicitor? It is common sense that applicant with no issues at all wouldn't submit his/her application through a solicitor.

INIS will delay you on that basis whilst trying to establish the reason why that was submitted via solicitor. It is always advisable that people should submit their application by themselves rather than via solicitor unless you have some issue on your application.

Applications submitted via solicitors are dealt with very differently as they dont want to end up in Law Court and that delays some application
. I arrived here as a minor done all my secondery school and I am nearly finished college! The reason I applied through a solicitor was because of the complications
Caused by the INIS, they asked me for a reackonable resedency letter !!!! Took me months to get it from the same department !! Then when I returned the application they asked me to fill the new form that was introduced so I decided to give it to a solicitor and avoid the stress ! It's a year now since the second application! I still can't understand why they ask for a stupid thing such as that letter, and why I had to fill a new application!

Virgo
Ireland

Post by Virgo » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:07 am

moro1 wrote:
IntegratedMigrant wrote:

. I arrived here as a minor done all my secondery school and I am nearly finished college! The reason I applied through a solicitor was because of the complications
Caused by the INIS, they asked me for a reackonable resedency letter !!!! Took me months to get it from the same department !! Then when I returned the application they asked me to fill the new form that was introduced so I decided to give it to a solicitor and avoid the stress ! It's a year now since the second application! I still can't understand why they ask for a stupid thing such as that letter, and why I had to fill a new application!
Hey guys what abt my case applied in june 2012 by myself no criminal record or anything .rang them last week was told waiting for reports:( its really annoying . Any idea how long they gona take more ?

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 am

moro1 wrote:I arrived here as a minor done all my secondery school and I am nearly finished college! The reason I applied through a solicitor was because of the complications
I understand how stressful it is for immigrants here in Ireland dealing with things but like I said, its never advisable to get someone/solicitor fill the application form for you.

The new form was introduced 2 times last year which makes the application easier such as more space for place of residence since 9 years and a must online residency calculator etc..

Its simply a procedure, when new thing are introduced, existing ones from new applicants are abolished from that day.

Minor applications are bit complex like I said and the reckonable letter was asked to identify your residence status.

Well just hope that you'll be called for next ceremony and all your worries will be gone
Last edited by IntegratedMigrant on Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:26 am

Virgo wrote:Hey guys what abt my case applied in june 2012 by myself no criminal record or anything .rang them last week was told waiting for reports:( its really annoying . Any idea how long they gona take more ?
You applied in June 2012!? Common Virgo its only 7 months!.. Excluding the xmas/new year period which in my eyes is still 6 months!

You should be expecting an invitation after June 2013!, and will be very lucky if invited before then.

That you have no criminal record or anything does not mean that necessary procedures wont be taken.

April/May 2012 applicants are still waiting!
Also with those from 2011, 2010, 2009!

moro1

Post by moro1 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:50 am

IntegratedMigrant wrote:
moro1 wrote:I arrived here as a minor done all my secondery school and I am nearly finished college! The reason I applied through a solicitor was because of the complications
I understand how stressful it is for immigrants here in Ireland dealing with things but like I said, its never advisable to get someone/solicitor fill the application form for you.

The new form was introduced 2 times last year which makes the application easier such as more space for place of residence since 9 years and a must online residency calculator etc..

Its simply a procedure, when new thing are introduced, existing ones from new applicants are abolished from that day.

Minor applications are bit complex like I said and the reckonable letter was asked to identify your residence status.

Well just hope that you'll be called for next ceremony and all your worries will be gone
hopefully, I am nearly finished college and love to be able to plan my future in ease

moro1

Post by moro1 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:56 am

Which is the best way to contact them, phone or email ?

sher1
Newly Registered

Post by sher1 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:36 pm

iloveireland wrote:

is that a auto reply?,
No it is not. I got the exact same reply 30 days before I got the approval. So good news is waiting for you.
Good luck
Have they asked any further document before sending decision?

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:50 pm

sher1 wrote:Have they asked any further document before sending decision?
They do not need to ask for further documentation if you sent all that was asked with your application.

sher1
Newly Registered

Post by sher1 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:57 pm

IntegratedMigrant wrote:
They do not need to ask for further documentation if you sent all that was asked with your application.
ok but they will send only ministers decision , it's not mean approval ? any idea?

Virgo
Ireland

Post by Virgo » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:00 pm

You applied in June 2012!? Common Virgo its only 7 months!.. Excluding the xmas/new year period which in my eyes is still 6 months!

You should be expecting an invitation after June 2013!, and will be very lucky if invited before then.

That you have no criminal record or anything does not mean that necessary procedures wont be taken.

April/May 2012 applicants are still waiting!
Also with those from 2011, 2010, 2009![/quote]

Yes i did apply june 2012. I am wondering that the acknowledgement letter i got they said straight farward case il be dealt in six month so still i am hoping tho;) as they waiting for reports she said ciuple of hundreds are in the Q hope i will be hearing after first ceremony of this year :) thanks again

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:05 pm

sher1 wrote:
IntegratedMigrant wrote:
ok but they will send only ministers decision , it's not mean approval ? any idea?
Ministers decision means that a decision has been made on your application. You either get invited to the next ceremony, or wait until you're invited to a ceremony if the decision is approved

sher1
Newly Registered

Post by sher1 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:07 pm

IntegratedMigrant wrote:
sher1 wrote:
IntegratedMigrant wrote:
Ministers decision means that a decision has been made on your application. You either get invited to the next ceremony, or wait until you're invited to a ceremony if the decision is approved
Thanks integrated Migrant , I am hoping for positive decision, i think if decision is not in favour then they will send a letter straight away instead of wait more weeks? what do you think integrated mgrant?

iloveireland

Post by iloveireland » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:51 pm

sher1 wrote:
iloveireland wrote:

is that a auto reply?,
Good luck
Nope they didn't, normally they asked for the documents before submitting an application to the minster.

sher1
Newly Registered

Post by sher1 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:03 pm

iloveireland wrote:
sher1 wrote:
iloveireland wrote:

is that a auto reply?,
Good luck
Nope they didn't, normally they asked for the documents before submitting an application to the minster.
I am thinking , what will be the decision, i am hoping for approval:-)