ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Money held overseas.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hham1224

Money held overseas.

Post by hham1224 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:02 pm

I just read the new rules. Will I be affected as my £50,000 are in Pakistani HSBC branch?

esic_sonia
BANNED

Post by esic_sonia » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:17 pm

Is this your money? Under your account?

If Yes, then all you need to show is proof of funds being transferred in your UK bank and you'll be fine. Are you applying from PSW route?

hham1224

Post by hham1224 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:15 pm

esic_sonia wrote:Is this your money? Under your account?

If Yes, then all you need to show is proof of funds being transferred in your UK bank and you'll be fine. Are you applying from PSW route?
Yes It is my money in my account but still it is Pakistan. But I dont want to transfer it to the UK as my business dont need investment at this moment.

As mentioned in my older post I am running a successful accountancy practice and an Accountancy practice is a serviced provider. There is no need of big expenditure. Yes I have spent i.e. rented premises, PCs, softwares, servers etc but what else you need where should i spent.

I will certainly invest those £50,000 but when my business needs it

If I dont want to spend and just keep it in my account than I think this is unfair as all sole traders/directors take salaries and dividends to run their business and increase the sales and profit. That is how a business is run. Holding £50,000 in your bank account for just showing UKBA is a very unfair secession they made so far, which I think it is Brutal.

I am aware that it is done to stop abuse but there may be some other ways to stop abuse.