ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa confusion

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

naCC
BANNED

Spouse Visa confusion

Post by naCC » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:23 pm

Hi all
My wife got her spouse visa in Aug 2010 (when i was on Tier 1 general) and she joined me in the UK in Aug 2010, and she stayed with me for over a year until october 2011 and then she went back home for some personal reason and her visa expired in March 2012 (with my tier 1) but then i sent my postal ilr application which was approved in december 2012.
Now i want to bring my wife to UK again my question is that As the rules were changed back in 2012.
Does she need to start everything all over again ? ie Fresh visa application, New TB test etc

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:44 pm

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:07 pm

naCC wrote:Hi I am on ILR and need to apply for my Wife's Spouse Visa, What are the main requirements/Documents do I need ? I have seen few threads but its a bit confusing so any one with some experience plz do shed some light.

regards