ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I send a document I missed after i send my application?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ksshhs

Can I send a document I missed after i send my application?

Post by ksshhs » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:12 am

I already sent my application like 20days ago. but suddenly i worry about my evidence of marketing source is not good enough.

Basically, I set up a Product Design studio. and I put an ad on online design magazine/ blog.
in the ad, it says
XXX(studio name) Design studio, my name and website address.

But the ad is quite small, and i didn't say about what exactly I am doing apart from design studio.
in my trading contract, it tells about what i did for my client. but I a bit worry about my marketing source.
So I am thinking of sending them printouts of my website. does anyone know if i can send them more evidence after i send my application?
and what do you think about my ad?

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:15 am

Although in the acknowledgement letter you are advised not to send, however based on my experience when you send, that will definitely be linked up with your file.

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:20 am

Do send.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:55 am

ksshhs wrote:How can I send it to the documents? I mean How should i mark the files are belong to my previous application?...do i need to write a letter or something?
what do you think about my ad?
is it not good enough with only saying design studio?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

ksshhs

How should i mark the files are belong to my previous applic

Post by ksshhs » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:13 am

How should i mark the files are belong to my previous application?...do i need to write a letter or something?

smehmood
BANNED

Re: How should i mark the files are belong to my previous ap

Post by smehmood » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:25 am

ksshhs wrote:How should i mark the files are belong to my previous application?...do i need to write a letter or something?

Hi

Write a cover letter that you left some docs behind and wants to provide this in support of your application.4put ref no on top, send it to Sheffield address.
Shaukat

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Post by entreprenuer11 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:44 pm

you can send documents with a covering letter. Just explain the caseworker that marketing for your business is an ongoing activity and you have further evidence to support your application. It is entirely up to case worker to consider these additional documents or not. Bur there is no harm in sending them.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Can I send a document I missed after i send my applicati

Post by rehan01 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:01 pm

ksshhs wrote:I already sent my application like 20days ago. but suddenly i worry about my evidence of marketing source is not good enough.

Basically, I set up a Product Design studio. and I put an ad on online design magazine/ blog.
in the ad, it says
XXX(studio name) Design studio, my name and website address.

But the ad is quite small, and i didn't say about what exactly I am doing apart from design studio.
in my trading contract, it tells about what i did for my client. but I a bit worry about my marketing source.
So I am thinking of sending them printouts of my website. does anyone know if i can send them more evidence after i send my application?
and what do you think about my ad?
Agree with Rizwan567 you are advised not to send any documentation unless you are asked to do so.

also remember this is POINT BASED SYSTEM and you not scoring points for marketing of your business but instead scoring for FUNDS AVAILABLE, DISPOSABLE IN UK, HELD IN REGULATED FINANCIAL INSTITUTION, ENGLISH LANGUAGE and MAINTENANCE.

As long as you have provided that you have advertise your business you are fine as marketing is on going activity so cant see much problem there but same time there is no harm in sending additional papers but at the end it will be entirely upto the discretion of case worker.

you can also advertise your business on www.yell.com and www.gumtree.co.uk and keep advertisement so just incase if case worker request you for more advert / marketing of your business etc it will be all ready for you.

regards

ksshhs

Post by ksshhs » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:31 pm

Thanks for all your reply and advice. then I might just send a few more evidence just in case.

Sar78
BANNED

Post by Sar78 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:03 am

Yeah, just send it in, they'll probably consider it.