ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Processing Time (Extension Applications ONLY)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:58 pm

aziz1053 wrote:Yes Gardazi, you are very right.. They are out of their hands. They are very accurate & quick in deducting the fees very next day - rest of the case or visa they don't bother. Its nearly 6 months now no reply from HO. They should clear back log & issue the visa to applicants who had already applied & do the important ammendments or whatever they like in April 2013. I'm up to the neck cancel all my plans to overseas.. One should have in mind 1 year of processing time..
Yes agree with u aziz1053 they are absolutely rubbish when its come to time management and we are all stuck here coz we don't have valid visa n passport but this is just because delay frm ukba but hopefully things will speed up now and we should start getting decisions very soon

Regards

ashar401
Newly Registered

Visa applications with bio-metric details in October 2012.

Post by ashar401 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:55 am

Hello Guys,

Any body received their approval letter or granted a visa applied in the month of October- 2012.

Specifically anyone who enrolled their Bio-metric in between 20th- 30 October 2012??

If not, then whose the latest one received his/her visa?
All the best.

Jabs

Post by Jabs » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:14 am

Lead time is around six months based on the info from this forum.

In my friend's case, it took only seven working days from the date (end of Aug 2012) he submitted his application, fees taken, acknowledgement and biometrics but we are still awaiting for the outcome.

Sar78
BANNED

Post by Sar78 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:14 am

I am assuming that the processing will take at least 6 months and am making plans accordingly. It seems unlikely that the processing with be any faster now that additional requirements have been put into place.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:43 am

Sar78 wrote:I am assuming that the processing will take at least 6 months and am making plans accordingly. It seems unlikely that the processing with be any faster now that additional requirements have been put into place.
at present its roughly around 6 months but I hope it will get better, I applied 7th January, acknowledgement received 14th January and biometric invitation came on 23rd ...... I was bit surprised ............................ but I guess the wait start after giving biometric

so let c what happens

ashar401
Newly Registered

Post by ashar401 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:54 am

Thanks Guys.

Did some body received approval letter for visa recently?

And according to new rules, how important is to keep £ 50,000 till we receive the approval letter to grant visa as we all know we are waiting from 4-5 months and therefore spending from the same account so it must have been down.
Also one might have invested it some where else? how one could justify to them (UKBA) as holding £50,000 in a bank is not that easy.

Suggestions/ comments welcomed.

dd156
BANNED

Post by dd156 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:49 am

The processing date is still 9 October on the website.

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:20 am

ashar401 wrote:Thanks Guys.

And according to new rules, how important is to keep £ 50,000 till we receive the approval letter to grant visa as we all know we are waiting from 4-5 months and therefore spending from the same account so it must have been down.
Also one might have invested it some where else? how one could justify to them (UKBA) as holding £50,000 in a bank is not that easy.

Well Ukba want to confirm that money suppose to be invests in uk so I don't think we need to leave money in account all the visa time as I'm going to invest the money next month no matter what let them send me to refusal ill go an appeal as I can't sit home doing nothing getting bored for last 3 months even interest on money is not that much ill get thousands on profit put in bank

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:26 am

gardazi76 wrote:
ashar401 wrote:Thanks Guys.

Well Ukba want to confirm that money suppose to be invests in uk so I don't think we need to leave money in account all the visa time as I'm going to invest the money next month no matter what let them send me to refusal ill go an appeal as I can't sit home doing nothing getting bored for last 3 months even interest on money is not that much ill get thousands on profit put in bank
Yes u are right and you are allowed to make investment into business but as new rules they are asking to have access to 50K on on going basis, if you invested 30K into business than you need to have the remaining 20K in bank account and appropiate documentary evidence to prove your investment too.

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:00 pm

yes ur right in that but i am applying for 200000 money overseas and right now my investment will be around 100000 plus rest also will be invested in few months time as long as we can tell them the plans of future and the money is still available to invest it will be fine isnt it plus my plans to invest around 300000 in next 2 years got all plans ready just time needed i just cant spend all money just like that
even for more money i need visa so i can travel back home and get more as finishing every thing back home for that i need to go back to sell my investment there
let see finger crossed and UKBA i know i cant trust but i cant sit doing nothing and wasting money

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:38 pm

gardazi76 wrote:yes ur right in that but i am applying for 200000 money overseas and right now my investment will be around 100000 plus rest also will be invested in few months time as long as we can tell them the plans of future and the money is still available to invest it will be fine isnt it plus my plans to invest around 300000 in next 2 years got all plans ready just time needed i just cant spend all money just like that
even for more money i need visa so i can travel back home and get more as finishing every thing back home for that i need to go back to sell my investment there
let see finger crossed and UKBA i know i cant trust but i cant sit doing nothing and wasting money

If you have funds available and business plan ready to prove it all than u got nothng to worry abt at all and the only thing left here is to have access to funds all time but I guess u will be fine as when you show investment of 100000 k that mean your are heading towards right direction.

Good luck with your application and hopefully process will speed up and all those who abused this system will get kicked on there back side as this is what caused the problem and that is why we are all in mess just because of those who think they are too f*****g smart.

Humv

update?

Post by Humv » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:53 pm

If anyone who has got visa recently please update! :)

madina100

Post by madina100 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:07 pm

Today My solicitor phoned to UKBA about my application & they said the same old boring words which i was expecting " application not completed yet,still under process"
Applied: 25th July
Bio: 13th August
Category: PSW
Applied as a Entrepreneur Team
Funds: Overseas, still in account
Duration: 6 months, 10 days
Still Waiting....
Allah Bless us all.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:57 am

madina100 wrote:Today My solicitor phoned to UKBA about my application & they said the same old boring words which i was expecting " application not completed yet,still under process"
Applied: 25th July
Bio: 13th August
Category: PSW
Applied as a Entrepreneur Team
Funds: Overseas, still in account
Duration: 6 months, 10 days
Still Waiting....
Allah Bless us all.
This is there standard procedure and standard answer .... In past I had experience when I call to enquire about my application I been told its under process but same day I received the documents via recorded delivery and application was decided 1 days before but still they didn't tell me over the phone that application is decided and we have return your documents yesterday and you should be receiving today or tomorrow.

since then I never bothered with home office calling and chasing up because you will get standard reply everytime you call.

anyway good luck and all the very best.

regards

s123456
Newly Registered

Post by s123456 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:46 am

bio on : 29 august,
50 k from psw routes
called them, didnt get nay reply,
when will i get visa???

Sarah_123
Newly Registered

Post by Sarah_123 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:29 pm

s123456 wrote:bio on : 29 august,
50 k from psw routes
called them, didnt get nay reply,
when will i get visa???
Hi, can you please confirm if your funds are held in the UK or overseas?

Sarah_123
Newly Registered

Post by Sarah_123 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:31 pm

Has anyone with funds held in the UK and gave their biometrics in August had a response yet?

waqas734
Pakistan

Post by waqas734 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:51 pm

I applied on 28th of jully gave my biometrics on 12 august and no reply and don't think so will get one until 2nd week of march unless they speed up the process because of the recent changes funds held in uk in my case as well.

solomondid
United Kingdom

Post by solomondid » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:47 pm

My university mate has just informed he got the visa

He applied second week in July (He doesnt remember the dates)

Biometric on 6th August

He received a query from home office in January third week again he was out couldnt confirm the dates, they gave him 14 days - Query as follows;

He had shown third party investment from Pakistan in his uncles account, so bank letter mentioned his uncles name and only matter was money available in this account is ----- Home office asked him to prove this money is available for him to utilize in his business in UK, he requested another letter from bank sent them the same week and he got visa on 2nd February (He did not maintain the funds... his uncle put money in account on the day and got letter on same day and sent him here)

He did masters in IT in UK and was on PSW and shown IT business software engineer.

Hope this helps

Regards,
Solomon
Solomon

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:30 pm

Hi solomondid,

Did your friend withdraw the money 50K from his uncle account once he got the updated letter from the bank

RizKCB
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by RizKCB » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:41 pm

If he came to know about his visa on 2nd Feb then he could have starting date of visa on or before 31 Jan. I mean, might be the decision of his application is before the date of recent Changes.

solomondid
United Kingdom

Post by solomondid » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:46 pm

Yes, money was not maintained it was there for one week intially when he applied and when he got query his uncle added balance and issued letter from bank mentioned applicants name, mistake in letter was his name was not printed on letter from how he described there was no query sent to bank I guess and only updated letter was asked by case worker He will get me all dates soon will update then
Solomon

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:17 pm

i applid on 12th december 2012(switching from tier 4)
money held in my father's account in pakistan.
held money(200k) jst for 2 days. get leter n statement from bank.after that my father took out all money.

My solicitor told me that u dont need to put money back in account untill ukba request fresh statement.if ukba requires fresh statement,they will allow some days for provide statement/letter.Coz they know account is in abroad.

Thats the simple way.
Guys dont get panic.

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:20 pm

@adilzia. I think you are not aware of the new rules. Please don't circulate wrong information across the forum. It's highly recommended to keep money in the account until visa is issued (at least!!)

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:20 pm

therock wrote:@adilzia. I think you are not aware of the new rules. Please don't circulate wrong information across the forum. It's highly recommended to keep money in the account until visa is issued (at least!!)

i know about the new rules.
if u can keep the money in account,thats is the best way.

But those people who already applied before 31st jan.Case worker will must require fresh statement if money will not available in account.