ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

maintenance funding according to new rules

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Hello 27

maintenance funding according to new rules

Post by Hello 27 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:33 pm

Hello to everybody

I applied Tier 1 Entrepreneur on the basis of PSW in UK in the beginning of September 2012 and still waiting for their feedback. I am trying to maintain £50,000 funding in my personal UK account and in my third party account. I have read in the post that according to new rules, it is better to keep the investment funding in account but i am not sure about maintenance funding which i showed in my second UK account and used it after sending the application. According to new rules, Is it necessary to keep the maintenance balance up to date till the outcome of decision?. What is the best suggestion for me in this regard?.

Thanks for reading my post.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: maintenance funding according to new rules

Post by rehan01 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:35 pm

Hello 27 wrote:Hello to everybody

I applied Tier 1 Entrepreneur on the basis of PSW in UK in the beginning of September 2012 and still waiting for their feedback. I am trying to maintain £50,000 funding in my personal UK account and in my third party account. I have read in the post that according to new rules, it is better to keep the investment funding in account but i am not sure about maintenance funding which i showed in my second UK account and used it after sending the application. According to new rules, Is it necessary to keep the maintenance balance up to date till the outcome of decision?. What is the best suggestion for me in this regard?.

Thanks for reading my post.
try to maintain both the funds 50k and maintenance as you never know what they will ask for

regards

Sar78
BANNED

Post by Sar78 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:16 am

In order to be safe and to avoid any future problems with regard to your application, you should maintain the funds in your account if you can.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:45 am

Sar78 wrote:In order to be safe and to avoid any future problems with regard to your application, you should maintain the funds in your account if you can.
Yes agree with sar78 definitely keep the balance upto date, either its funds for business or maintenance funds.

as you never know what they will ask or come out with

regards

Hello 27

Post by Hello 27 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:32 am

Thanks rehan 01 and sar 78 for your reply.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:22 am

Hello 27 wrote:Thanks rehan 01 and sar 78 for your reply.
You welcome and good luck