ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help required filling MN1 form, For Child Reg Section 1(3):

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

matiq

Help required filling MN1 form, For Child Reg Section 1(3):

Post by matiq » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:19 pm

Hi,

Sorry if I am repeating the questions!

Background: I, my mrs and daughter got our ILR last week. Now I am planning to register my son who is UK born.

I have following questions to fill MN1 form under Section1(3):

1- 1.3 Please say if and when the child was given indefinite leave to enter/remain in the UK...

Q: My son do not have ILR but he do have LLR 3 years back when I got my LLR. Should I enter LLR date or leave this section blank???

2 - 2.1 If the child is resident in the United Kingdom or a British overseas territory (see page 8 of the guide), please give date and place of first arrival...

Q: My son is resident in UK and he was born in UK so I suppose I should leave this blank. My only concern is that he traveled outside UK once after LLR, Should I enter here that date???

3 - In Chapter 4 of MN1 Guide, I found
FOR CHILDREN LIVING IN THE UK
• Parents’ marriage certificate or civil partnership certificate
Please note - only include children who are not already British

Q: We were not married in UK. I do have the non English marriage certificate with (English Translated notary public attested copy). Will this marriage certificate will be accepted

Thanks in advance!

matiq

Post by matiq » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:45 am

23 views and no replies, Whats happening Guru's :)

kiranchinnu
Member of Standing

Re: Help required filling MN1 form, For Child Reg Section 1(

Post by kiranchinnu » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:29 am

matiq wrote:Hi,

Sorry if I am repeating the questions!

Background: I, my mrs and daughter got our ILR last week. Now I am planning to register my son who is UK born.

I have following questions to fill MN1 form under Section1(3):

1- 1.3 Please say if and when the child was given indefinite leave to enter/remain in the UK...

Q: My son do not have ILR but he do have LLR 3 years back when I got my LLR. Should I enter LLR date or leave this section blank???

2 - 2.1 If the child is resident in the United Kingdom or a British overseas territory (see page 8 of the guide), please give date and place of first arrival...

Q: My son is resident in UK and he was born in UK so I suppose I should leave this blank. My only concern is that he traveled outside UK once after LLR, Should I enter here that date???

3 - In Chapter 4 of MN1 Guide, I found
FOR CHILDREN LIVING IN THE UK
• Parents’ marriage certificate or civil partnership certificate
Please note - only include children who are not already British

Q: We were not married in UK. I do have the non English marriage certificate with (English Translated notary public attested copy). Will this marriage certificate will be accepted

Thanks in advance!
Here we go , all answers in this link
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=122821
Information provided is general guidance and does not constitute legal advice.

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:07 pm

Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.