ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anyone sent his/her passport for FLR by special delivery??

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ish_78

Anyone sent his/her passport for FLR by special delivery??

Post by ish_78 » Thu Aug 19, 2004 12:01 pm

Hi,

I sent my passport for FLR day before yesterday by special delivery. Royal mail track and trace website says they are unable to confirm the status and their customer service says The documents are placed in home office P.O.Box but the address to which FLR forms and passport are sent does not say anything about P.O.Box. So I am a bit worried.

Anybody who has sent his/her passport for FLR processig by special delivery would like to comment on this??

Regards,

uniuni
Newly Registered

Special delivery

Post by uniuni » Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:21 pm

Hello again!

I sent my FLR application by special delivery and as far as I remember, I was able to trace my post without difficulties. I cannot remember to which post office/ postal district it was sent, but it was certainly not a PO box.

Have you spoken to the HO about this issue??? They might help.

regards,

uniuni

ish_78

Post by ish_78 » Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:46 pm

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I had a chat with Home office guys, the address mentioned does not say anything about PO Box but the post code to which documents are sent, corresponds to a PO Box. First they deduct the money from there and then they send the documents to sheffild. So the issue seems resolved now. :)

Thanks for your reply.

Ish

uniuni
Newly Registered

No probs

Post by uniuni » Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:55 pm

That's good.
Now you can just wait until your passport comes back.

Good luck.

uniuni