ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

claim

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hello76
Newly Registered

claim

Post by hello76 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:38 pm

hi all,
i applied ilr before 13dec2012 on 10 year long residance,
in march 2011 i was park the car on the road proper place no double yellow line no restricted parking,
somebody pinch my car , badly cut the wires in side , broke the steering, and outside damage the door, when i notice i inform to police, i call to breakdown coverage , the man of breakdown coverage it is not worth to fix it or repair it, he told me u write off the car,
after i call to my insurance company, my insurance co. pick my car , insurance co. write off this car and he give £450, i agreed on this amount, because my car was nearlly £600,
this was not my fault i told to the insurance company straightway if somebody pinch the car on road then what can i do ,
now i want answer i already apply ilr before13 dec2012 and i did not mention it,
it is any problem because this is not my fault, if it is my fault then insurance co. why write off car and give me money,
thanks

askhan
United Kingdom

Post by askhan » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:03 pm

no, it wont matter.

dont worry .. Relax !
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------