ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW on ACCA Fundamental Papers

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sfkakbar
Newly Registered

Protest

Post by sfkakbar » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:38 pm

Hi all,

http://www.isu.org.uk/index.php/About.html

The above link is a uk student union for international student. They can help us in raising our issue at a broader level. I dropped in email to them. I hope you all would do the same.

PM me all of thise who want to get together. We should get together. We can together contact with Lord Nazeer 0r Lord Qurban or any other. Please Please Please its a request don't be silent. Its time to do something. We dont have enough time. We need to do something. Inform all of those who are in same situation but not here. Please raise your issues. Fight ur fight. God is with us. Allah mighty is with us. Inn Sha Allah we will make it. Dont be quite. Do something. Its time to wake up.

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:52 pm

guys any news

khansforpeace
Newly Registered

Re: Protest

Post by khansforpeace » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:43 pm

sfkakbar wrote:Hi all,

The above link is a uk student union for international student. They can help us in raising our issue at a broader level. I dropped in email to them. I hope you all would do the same.

PM me all of thise who want to get together. We should get together. We can together contact with Lord Nazeer 0r Lord Qurban or any other. Please Please Please its a request don't be silent. Its time to do something. We dont have enough time. We need to do something. Inform all of those who are in same situation but not here. Please raise your issues. Fight ur fight. God is with us. Allah mighty is with us. Inn Sha Allah we will make it. Dont be quite. Do something. Its time to wake up.
Hi All, I think we should raise the issue with Lord Nazeer. Thats the best option we have now. Protesting in front of Parliament, while our cases are in court, is not the best course of action we should go for. Lord Nazeer can raise this issue in parliament and in media, which will help us.
Also, MPs option is not worth a go, coz my roommate has suffered this option which didnt work at all, so leave MPs option out and I think Lord Nazeer is the only best option we have at the moment which we should go for.

ssunny1985

Re: Protest

Post by ssunny1985 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:37 pm

khansforpeace wrote:
sfkakbar wrote:Hi all,

Hi All, I think we should raise the issue with Lord Nazeer. Thats the best option we have now. Protesting in front of Parliament, while our cases are in court, is not the best course of action we should go for. Lord Nazeer can raise this issue in parliament and in media, which will help us.
Also, MPs option is not worth a go, coz my roommate has suffered this option which didnt work at all, so leave MPs option out and I think Lord Nazeer is the only best option we have at the moment which we should go for.

Anyone have any contact with lord nazeer... i think that its a good idea.

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:19 pm

guys we not need anyone symphty.. all we hve to do get good good barriester who can point out the error in law which is hve error.. To contact with mps or Lord Nazir is not going to solve our issue.. Keep praying and inshalka we will b succed..inshalla

Khan140
Newly Registered

Post by Khan140 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:09 am

hassan5805 wrote:guys we not need anyone symphty.. all we hve to do get good good barriester who can point out the error in law which is hve error.. To contact with mps or Lord Nazir is not going to solve our issue.. Keep praying and inshalka we will b succed..inshalla
Hassan is right. Get together and find good barrister to solve problem.

sfkakbar
Newly Registered

Lord Nazir Ahmad.

Post by sfkakbar » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:20 am

Hi dear frnz here is contact details of Lord Nazir Ahmad. Pl everyone drop an email regards our issue. If we all inbox him with this same issue he for sure will hear us and will do something. thanks.

Nazir Ahmed
Party
Labour
Address as
Lord Ahmed

Contact details
Westminster
House of Lords, London, SW1A 0PW
Tel: 020 7219 1396
Fax: 020 7219 1384
ahmedn@parliament.uk

CONTAC DETAILS OF OTHER MPs AND LORDS ON

http://www.parliament.uk/mps-lords-and-offices/

Also drop an email on the following link which will forward your messege to many MPs just in a single message thanks.

http://www.writetothem.com/write?who=al ... c=SE14+5BA

ssunny1985

Post by ssunny1985 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:21 pm

hassan5805 wrote:guys we not need anyone symphty.. all we hve to do get good good barriester who can point out the error in law which is hve error.. To contact with mps or Lord Nazir is not going to solve our issue.. Keep praying and inshalka we will b succed..inshalla
Hassan we do not need sympathy. We need someone who can put us in a same boat. If one guy get visa everyone will get.

ssunny1985

s

Post by ssunny1985 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:32 pm

You know what most of students do not have enough money to defend their cases. Those who win cases in lower court home office taking them to upper court and a lots of guys lost their cases in upper court because they are defending them self in court instead of lawyer of barrister. Home office know the position of students thats why they are taking all of students in upper court. We need to get together as soon as possible. Maybe Someone can help us in this matter.

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Re: s

Post by hassan5805 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:34 pm

ssunny1985 wrote:You know what most of students do not have enough money to defend their cases. Those who win cases in lower court home office taking them to upper court and a lots of guys lost their cases in upper court because they are defending them self in court instead of lawyer of barrister. Home office know the position of students thats why they are taking all of students in upper court. We need to get together as soon as possible. Maybe Someone can help us in this matter.
yah ryte brov we all hve to pay alot money for High Court coz solicitor cant represent our cases in HC hve to b barriester who can represent our case.. Anyone else did email to Lord Nazir or not???

sfkakbar
Newly Registered

Lord Nazir

Post by sfkakbar » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:45 am

Dear friends I inboxed Lord Nazir and he replied as:

Dear Mian Faisal Akbar sahib

Thank you for your email . Whilst I sympathise with your predicament, Unfortunately I am unable to change the Immigration rules however I will express your concerns where ever possible.

Regards

Nazir

It will be great if you all inbox him. It will make a serious impact on him. And he will be able to express concerns all of us. So Please do it. Thanks

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:45 pm

tht really good brov atleast he replied..

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:19 pm

Slam everyone...Does anyone know tht one of the guy lost case yesterday on the basis of acca in high court...I have not got clue but i heared one of the guy lost please find out....Now it no hope,,,

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Lord Nazir

Post by bruteforce » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:45 pm

sfkakbar wrote: It will be great if you all inbox him. It will make a serious impact on him. And he will be able to express concerns all of us. So Please do it. Thanks
The only serious impact it will have on him that he will have more spam emails in his mailbox. :lol:

khansforpeace
Newly Registered

Post by khansforpeace » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:59 pm

bruteforce wrote:
sfkakbar wrote: It will be great if you all inbox him. It will make a serious impact on him. And he will be able to express concerns all of us. So Please do it. Thanks
The only serious impact it will have on him that he will have more spam emails in his mailbox. :lol:
No, its not the case. I did email him late on Thursday night, explained him each and every thing in detail. Sunny knows what I had written to him. He replied today that he will raise this issue and write a letter to the Immigration Minister today. Then I thanked him for that. After some time he emailed me a copy of what he wrote to him.
Now lets wait and see what happens next. If someone else emails him thats a good thing but he has already written to him, so lets wait. I will update u guys on what he emails me next.

khansforpeace
Newly Registered

Post by khansforpeace » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:01 pm

hassan5805 wrote:Slam everyone...Does anyone know tht one of the guy lost case yesterday on the basis of acca in high court...I have not got clue but i heared one of the guy lost please find out....Now it no hope,,,
Do u have any idea when did this happen, coz I dont think there was any such case in High Court.

khansforpeace
Newly Registered

Post by khansforpeace » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:11 pm

hassan5805 wrote:Slam everyone...Does anyone know tht one of the guy lost case yesterday on the basis of acca in high court...I have not got clue but i heared one of the guy lost please find out....Now it no hope,,,
And dont lose hope, we will fight till the end and win this Insha ALLAH.

khansforpeace
Newly Registered

Re: s

Post by khansforpeace » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:31 pm

ssunny1985 wrote:You know what most of students do not have enough money to defend their cases. Those who win cases in lower court home office taking them to upper court and a lots of guys lost their cases in upper court because they are defending them self in court instead of lawyer of barrister. Home office know the position of students thats why they are taking all of students in upper court. We need to get together as soon as possible. Maybe Someone can help us in this matter.
And sunny u know I met him today, the one u told me, but no progress. I will let u know on phone soon.

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:34 pm

khansforpeace wrote:
Do u have any idea when did this happen, coz I dont think there was any such case in High Court.
i told sunny wat happened you can ring him and ask him details..

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:36 pm

khansforpeace wrote:
bruteforce wrote:
No, its not the case. I did email him late on Thursday night, explained him each and every thing in detail. Sunny knows what I had written to him. He replied today that he will raise this issue and write a letter to the Immigration Minister today. Then I thanked him for that. After some time he emailed me a copy of what he wrote to him.
Now lets wait and see what happens next. If someone else emails him thats a good thing but he has already written to him, so lets wait. I will update u guys on what he emails me next.
ok tht realky good hope he get positive response from immi min.. yar its realky hard now days plz pray..

khansforpeace
Newly Registered

Post by khansforpeace » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:46 pm

hassan5805 wrote:
khansforpeace wrote:
I spoke to him but thats not the case. I have met them personally today and I think nothing of that sort has happened.

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:55 pm

khansforpeace wrote:
hassan5805 wrote:
khansforpeace wrote:
I spoke to him but thats not the case. I have met them personally today and I think nothing of that sort has happened.
but why did they send us email yar defitily smething fishy going on either they want us to pay them more fees like try to scare us and get fee whatever they want.. well we hve email them back hooe they get back to us tmrw coz we want them ellaborate what they trying to say to us???

wpuk2013

Post by wpuk2013 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:50 pm

sfkakbar wrote:Dear friends I inboxed Lord Nazir and he replied as:

Thank you for your email . Whilst I sympathise with your predicament, Unfortunately I am unable to change the Immigration rules however I will express your concerns where ever possible.

Regards

Nazir

It will be great if you all inbox him. It will make a serious impact on him. And he will be able to express concerns all of us. So Please do it. Thanks
Hi,

Today, I got a copy of letter from my MP which he has written to immigration Judge, saying that "I would be grateful for my representation to be placed with this case and for my support of (my name) appeal to be noted."

Also, he had mentioned that he agreed with our view that HO is vague in its use of word recognised qualification (most of the people are granted visa on same ground but few are denied either by HO or court).

Thanks

ssunny1985

Post by ssunny1985 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:06 pm

wpuk2013 wrote:
sfkakbar wrote:Dear friends I inboxed Lord Nazir and he replied as:

Regards

Nazir

Hi,

Today, I got a copy of letter from my MP which he has written to immigration Judge, saying that "I would be grateful for my representation to be placed with this case and for my support of (my name) appeal to be noted."

Also, he had mentioned that he agreed with our view that HO is vague in its use of word recognised qualification (most of the people are granted visa on same ground but few are denied either by HO or court).

Thanks
When your hearing is coming in court.?

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:48 pm

guys any news??