ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker 2013

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:09 pm

sher1 wrote:Thanks integrated Migrant , I am hoping for positive decision, i think if decision is not in favour then they will send a letter straight away instead of wait more weeks? what do you think integrated mgrant?
Thats the common sense of it. I think people that are on the advance stage and waiting now will have their citizenship approved.
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.

Angel592
Member of Standing

Post by Angel592 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:19 pm

Virgo wrote:
Angel592 wrote:does anyone else get a voicemail message after ringing the INIS :S ... Getting so frustrated!!!!!!!!!!
Yes every one gets this recorded message u should keep trying it unless some one ans ur call. If ur lucky u will get thru after few attempt otherwise it goes for long unfortunately :(. I rang they said still waiting for reports :( dont know when this game il over .
I rang them nearly 40 times.. and I really don't wanna email them again because everytime I email them I get that same robotic reply. I applied in November 2011.. all I know is that it's in the 2nd stage now :/

courny

Post by courny » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:38 pm

you see... the only reason i applied through solicitor was because I had repeated been told by INIS and by Immigration office in burgh quay that stamp 2 does not qualify for reckonable residency no matter what.
And i used a friend who is a solicitor to file it on my behalf to try to convince them.
Later i found out by a nice lady over the phone that even though i had stamp 2 it will be counted as my parents stamps will be looked at.
these people are so dumb, dont even know what they are doing themselves.
I dont understand how they are allowed to work in INIS without even having basic knowledge of the rules and regulations.

sher1
Newly Registered

Post by sher1 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:59 pm

Angel592 wrote:
Virgo wrote:
Angel592 wrote:does anyone else get a voicemail message after ringing the INIS :S ... Getting so frustrated!!!!!!!!!!
Yes every one gets this recorded message u should keep trying it unless some one ans ur call. If ur lucky u will get thru after few attempt otherwise it goes for long unfortunately :(. I rang they said still waiting for reports :( dont know when this game il over .
I rang them nearly 40 times.. and I really don't wanna email them again because everytime I email them I get that same robotic reply. I applied in November 2011.. all I know is that it's in the 2nd stage now :/
it's always tough to get through via phone , but What exact response you got through an email?

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:24 pm

courny wrote:you see... the only reason i applied through solicitor was because I had repeated been told by INIS and by Immigration office in burgh quay that stamp 2 does not qualify for reckonable residency no matter what.
And i used a friend who is a solicitor to file it on my behalf to try to convince them.
Later i found out by a nice lady over the phone that even though i had stamp 2 it will be counted as my parents stamps will be looked at.
I dont understand how they are allowed to work in INIS without even having basic knowledge of the rules and regulations.
I knew minor-parents dependent applicant's cases are a bit complex than others!.
courny wrote:I dont understand how they are allowed to work in INIS without even having basic knowledge of the rules and regulations.
Based on my knowledge here in Ireland most staff of some organisations i.e University/education staff, Social welfare staff, Public servant staff etc etc have very little knowledge of their system. 95% of the cases, I tend to know lot more better than them! and that sickens me!

I dont know if they just seat around all day drinking coffee/tea instead of researching and developing more knowledge about their system. And the most Ironic of them all is that they are employed!

waiting2beirish

Post by waiting2beirish » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:11 pm

This month of February will bring many approval/invitions :)
Not waiting any more

lookily
Newly Registered

Post by lookily » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:44 pm

waiting2beirish wrote:This month of February will bring many approval/invitions :)
waiting2beirish if u don't mind could u give the source bec i am waiting for it over 22 months now.

courny

Post by courny » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:55 pm

waiting2beirish wrote:This month of February will bring many approval/invitions :)
I second that.

courny

Post by courny » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:59 pm

IntegratedMigrant wrote:
courny wrote:you see... the only reason i applied through solicitor was because I had repeated been told by INIS and by Immigration office in burgh quay that stamp 2 does not qualify for reckonable residency no matter what.
I knew minor-parents dependent applicant's cases are a bit complex than others!.
courny wrote:I dont understand how they are allowed to work in INIS without even having basic knowledge of the rules and regulations.
Based on my knowledge here in Ireland most staff of some organisations i.e University/education staff, Social welfare staff, Public servant staff etc etc have very little knowledge of their system. 95% of the cases, I tend to know lot more better than them! and that sickens me!

I dont know if they just seat around all day drinking coffee/tea instead of researching and developing more knowledge about their system. And the most Ironic of them all is that they are employed!

AHHH i really dont know. its pathetic. I mean its pretty straight forward but still. not for them.
i would not be surprised if they are stilling around all day having coffee.
ill explain, even in the health care system in ireland, nurses for example. supposed to be in a clinic at 8.30 wont come in till 9, then they al have to gather and sort out their TEA breaks. which starts from 10 onwards. and lunch time starts at 12 rather than 1 pm.
its typical. seem it too many times.
its worse in other sectors.

waiting2beirish

Post by waiting2beirish » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:10 am

lookily wrote:
waiting2beirish if u don't mind could u give the source bec i am waiting for it over 22 months now.
Lookily: I honestly don't have any source , I just rely on my gut feeling & I am confident you & 1000's others who have been waiting long will get invition letter this month :)
Not waiting any more

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:49 am

waiting2beirish wrote:Lookily: I honestly don't have any source , I just rely on my gut feeling & I am confident you & 1000's others who have been waiting long will get invition letter this month :)
Obviously :)

xxxtieee

Post by xxxtieee » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:29 am

courny wrote:
IntegratedMigrant wrote:

AHHH i really dont know. its pathetic. I mean its pretty straight forward but still. not for them.
i would not be surprised if they are stilling around all day having coffee.
ill explain, even in the health care system in ireland, nurses for example. supposed to be in a clinic at 8.30 wont come in till 9, then they al have to gather and sort out their TEA breaks. which starts from 10 onwards. and lunch time starts at 12 rather than 1 pm.
its typical. seem it too many times.
its worse in other sectors.
Please don't colour everyone with the same dirty brush that you have. I know nurses (a majority that I know) who work their arse out every day! And that is your example! Would you stand by your comments if you were using your real name?

It looks like the complaints are sharper after a significant improvement was made to the process! A month of lag and we start flinging garbage at everyone! Proud irish citizens of the future!!! Shame!!! What would satisfy you guys?
-xxxtieee-

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:17 pm

xxxtieee wrote:Please don't colour everyone with the same dirty brush that you have. I know nurses (a majority that I know) who work their arse out every day! And that is your example! Would you stand by your comments if you were using your real name?

It looks like the complaints are sharper after a significant improvement was made to the process! A month of lag and we start flinging garbage at everyone! Proud irish citizens of the future!!! Shame!!! What would satisfy you guys?
If he is using his real name, I suppose he will get arrested for voicing his bad experiences? Dont take it too personal., people are meant to say things that they think are wrong!.

In my case I said 95%, and simply means that I dont generalise. I know there are 5% out there that knows exactly what they're doing.

Even an Irish citizen will tell you that most sectors are flawed. If you dont mind, this thread is for citizenship applicants and lets help people that need answers? Thank you

LouDublin
Newly Registered

Post by LouDublin » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:51 pm

Just got this response from INIS..

application is currently being
processed & will be submitted to the Minister for decision as expeditiously
as possible. It is not possible to give an exact timeframe. There are no
dates confirmed yet for the ceremonies in 2013.

dhang

Post by dhang » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:13 am

DUBLIN CITIZENSHIP CEREMONY IN MARCH 2013

The next citizenship ceremonies will take place in The Convention Centre Dublin, Spencer Dock, North Wall Quay, Dublin 1 on Monday 11th March, 2013.

Some 3000 candidates will attend the ceremonies where they will take an oath of fidelity to the nation, receive their certificate of naturalisation and thereby become Irish citizens.

iloveireland

Post by iloveireland » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:36 am

dhang wrote:DUBLIN CITIZENSHIP CEREMONY IN MARCH 2013

The next citizenship ceremonies will take place in The Convention Centre Dublin, Spencer Dock, North Wall Quay, Dublin 1 on Monday 11th March, 2013.

Some 3000 candidates will attend the ceremonies where they will take an oath of fidelity to the nation, receive their certificate of naturalisation and thereby become Irish citizens.
Great news. Thanks for sharing. If anyone receives the invitation then please share.
By the way was anyone able to connect to phone line to citizenship today?

moro1

Post by moro1 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:54 am

It's impossible to reach them through the phone!!

desibuddy

Post by desibuddy » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:02 pm

moro1 wrote:It's impossible to reach them through the phone!!

Yes it is simply not working.
Last edited by desibuddy on Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

desibuddy

anyone got approval in 2013

Post by desibuddy » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:06 pm

As the next ceremony date is announced, did anyone received approval letter in January/February 2013

I hope this ceremony is not only for the people who received approval in november/december 2012and waiting.

thanks
Last edited by desibuddy on Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

moro1

Post by moro1 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:07 pm

desibuddy wrote:
moro1 wrote:It's impossible to reach them through the phone!!

Yes it simply not working.
. Has this long tone for 15 seconds and then short ones till the 45 second then the call ends , no ringing nothing !! Just wasted my time and putted myself in a bad mood this morning!

seraph

Post by seraph » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:12 pm

Now they are busy with sending invitations and therefore they will not take any phone calls. That is why they announced the date on their website.

LouDublin
Newly Registered

Post by LouDublin » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:28 pm

[quote="dhang"]DUBLIN CITIZENSHIP CEREMONY IN MARCH 2013

Some 3000 candidates will attend the ceremonies where they will take an oath of fidelity to the nation, receive their certificate of naturalisation and thereby become Irish citizens.[/quote]

Great news. Best of luck to everyone.

NewIrish

Post by NewIrish » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:01 pm

They are not replying to emails....

jeupsy

Post by jeupsy » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:18 pm

NewIrish wrote:They are not replying to emails....
Strange ... I had to email them a few times while waitning for my application to be processed, and they always replied within a day (I emailed them 2 weeks ago and got an answer in 30 minutes).

Are you emailing citizenshipinfo@justice.ie?

NewIrish

Post by NewIrish » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:20 pm

jeupsy wrote:
NewIrish wrote:They are not replying to emails....
Strange ... I had to email them a few times while waitning for my application to be processed, and they always replied within a day (I emailed them 2 weeks ago and got an answer in 30 minutes).

Are you emailing citizenshipinfo@justice.ie?
Yes they used to reply....but not today......