ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Appointment Queries

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

PEO Appointment Queries

Post by tehminamazher » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:05 pm

Dear Forum Members,

As we have managed to book PEO now have certion queries

Do we need to fill in the payment details if we want to pay either by debit card or credit card on that day?

Our booking confirmation says
Number of attendees (including yourself): 4

Can we take solicitor / lawyer to represent our case, if yes then we need to contact UKBA to change the number of attendees.

How some one can help me with these.

Thanks in advance.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:42 pm

I suggest that you ask your solicitor these questions. He should make the appointment if he is representing you. And yes, fill in the payment details.
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

Post by tehminamazher » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:34 pm

Hi Mulderpf,

We have managed to get the appointment bu our own and now if we want to take Solicitor/ OISC consultant can we do that.

Thats what I meant to ask

Thanks in advance

askhan
United Kingdom

Post by askhan » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:15 pm

tehminamazher wrote:Hi Mulderpf,

We have managed to get the appointment bu our own and now if we want to take Solicitor/ OISC consultant can we do that.

Thats what I meant to ask

Thanks in advance
you are not allowed to take the lawyer with you as they will check the number of people in the appointment .. if you want to accompany by a lawyer then book the through him.
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:42 am

If you want a solicitor then you need to book an appropriate appointment through your solicitor.
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

Post by tehminamazher » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:47 am

Confusion:

Husband just told me that he has booked the appointmnet through a OISC registered consultant in Ilford and they will also be representing our case.
They have forwarded us the confirmation email from UKBA showing the number of attendees as 4, booking reference number

The appointment is in Solihull and some consultant will accompany us on that day he will come to Solihull from manchester to accompany us.

Now confused as the consultant in Ilford with whom we have booked the appointment is saying that solicitor / consultant can go with us on that day.

Any way to reconfirm that appointment from UKBA. Any suggestions

Thanks in advance

askhan
United Kingdom

Post by askhan » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:05 am

tehminamazher wrote:Confusion:

Husband just told me that he has booked the appointmnet through a OISC registered consultant in Ilford and they will also be representing our case.
They have forwarded us the confirmation email from UKBA showing the number of attendees as 4, booking reference number

The appointment is in Solihull and some consultant will accompany us on that day he will come to Solihull from manchester to accompany us.

Now confused as the consultant in Ilford with whom we have booked the appointment is saying that solicitor / consultant can go with us on that day.

Thanks in advance
now thats fine, so your husband didnt book its the lawyer who booked and he is representing your case. its fine dont worry he will be responsible for the appointment not you and you will see the number of attendees who are applying.
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------

koolyaar

PEO Appointment with 2 dependents

Post by koolyaar » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:17 pm

I am struggling to book PEO appointment with my two dependents since last two week.

Every night i can manage to click on three appointments but the time i filled the details then i got message "Your appointment is no longer available".

Even i know all the tricks and i always opened at least 11 tabs in chrome.

could some one tell me how they manage to book appointment with 2 dependents.

is there any trick which i am still missing ?

Thanks,
koolyaar

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:05 pm

tehminamazher wrote:Confusion:

Thanks in advance
The way in which these are booked and the people who deal with these appointments are different. If a solicitor booked it, then it will be a represented application, otherwise, you cannot take anyone else with (e.g. for appointments you booked yourself).

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

Post by tehminamazher » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:30 pm

Thanks everybody as it gave me a sigh of relief. I looked to me that we have been cheated.

I have the Booking Reference , how can I confirm the appointment with UKBA?

Thanks in advance

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

Post by tehminamazher » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:41 pm

We cant confirm from UKBA appointments booked by consultants for us by giving the reference number and our details.

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

Post by tehminamazher » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:08 pm

Please someone suggest us what to do?

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:15 pm

tehminamazher wrote:I have the Booking Reference , how can I confirm the appointment with UKBA?
The process followed if the applicant booked the appointment themselves, is to email the UKBA ApplyOnlineE-Support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk and request that they confirm your appointment by giving your booking ref and applicant details.

I don't know if the same applies if you have booked your appointment via a solicitor. But you can try to do the same, as you appear to be in doubt about your OISC agent.

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

Post by tehminamazher » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:48 pm

Thanks cs95tdg Guru,

The consultant forwarded us the PEO confirmation and now if we reconfirm from UKBA, by emailing them, the email address will be different as compared to one used for booking. Will this cause problem?

Normally UKBA sends the text confirmation abount the appointmnet 24 hours earlier on the mobile number provided at the time of booking or on the email address?

ALso can u tell me how we can check the level of OISC consultant i.e either he is level 1, level 2, level 3 and does this matters.

Thanks in advance.

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:37 pm

You may receive a reminder text message one or two days before your appointment. But not everyone does. I've not heard of anyone receiving an email reminder, though I may be wrong.

Regarding information on OISC regulated consultants see:
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... tem=124409
http://oisc.homeoffice.gov.uk/how_to_fi ... n_adviser/

bubin123
Member of Standing

Post by bubin123 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:22 pm

I had received email reminders along with text message....

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

Post by tehminamazher » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:10 pm

But the problem is that Its the consultants email , not my husbands.

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:08 pm

There's no harm in just sending them an email @ the Email address provided and seeing how they respond. They usually respond within 48 hours. Try not to over analyse, as all you are trying to do is confirm your appointment, which isn't unusual.

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

Post by tehminamazher » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:55 pm

Thanks everybody for guidance.

I have emailed UKBA the booking reference and the applicants details and asked them to confirm the PEO appointment