ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Appointment with 2 dependents

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

koolyaar

PEO Appointment with 2 dependents

Post by koolyaar » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:08 pm

I am struggling to book PEO appointment with my two dependents since last two week.

Every night i can manage to click on three appointments but the time i filled the details then i got message "Your appointment is no longer available".

Even i know all the tricks and i always opened at least 11 tabs in chrome.

could some one tell me how they manage to book appointment with 2 dependents.

is there any trick which i am still missing ?

Thanks,
koolyaar

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:59 pm

I also had issues even with one dependant, but that's because I kept chosing the first available appointment. The last time I tried, I chose on nearer to the bottom and it went through (didn't have to try again :) ).
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

koolyaar

Post by koolyaar » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:31 pm

mulderpf wrote:I also had issues even with one dependant, but that's because I kept chosing the first available appointment. The last time I tried, I chose on nearer to the bottom and it went through (didn't have to try again :) ).
I did try to select the bottom dates but still got same issue.

Tonight i will try this again.

Thanks for your reply.