ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

prince007

Re: New application

Post by prince007 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:56 am

Shatif wrote:Salaam Allzz

Pls can somebody help me, m going to be applying for my wife's visa do I have to do a online application if so is it possible I complete the application online and send the paperwork to PAK for her to sign and submit, can somebody advise what else she will need to complete the application.
Salaam, im not sure about the online application but i guess its more quicker, yh you can fill it in and send it to pak via special delivery and she can sign it there, or you can sign it yourself it doesnt relly matter. best of luck

Shatif
Member of Standing

Post by Shatif » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:24 pm

after the july change of rules spouse visa do you have to apply online or do you still have the option of a handwritten application form as long as its the correct application form and appendix. What i need to know is do i have to apply online or can i do it at gerrys in pakistan.

zully
Member of Standing

Re: At least got court hearing date

Post by zully » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:45 pm

immi4u wrote:Hi guys
Hope u all doing good.
Today got the court letter with hearing date .. I think there is some back log with the IAS after seeing my hearing date which is 16 April 2013

application @ lhe 09/02/2012
returned 31/05/2012 Refused app
applied for appeal in uk 4/07/12
deadline given 25th December 2012
Court date: 16/04/ 2013
Call letter???
Stamped???

ahhh bless it is a long time, i had only an 8 week wait but i don believe the court is very busy.... inshallah time will go quick for you....
application @ ISL 13/01/2012
returned 30/03/2012 Refused app
applied for appeal in uk 19/04/12
deadline given 05/11/2012
Court date: 10 jan 2013
call letter: 08/03/2013
visa stamped?

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:46 pm

hi all,
i just wanted to let you know that alhumdolillah x 20 i won my appeal.. now just waiting for determination letter...

thanks to you prince helping through this, inshallah you will have good news

zully
visa stamped?

immi4u

Post by immi4u » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:05 pm

zully wrote:hi all,
i just wanted to let you know that alhumdolillah x 20 i won my appeal.. now just waiting for determination letter...

zully
Well that's good news zully
Hope u will get ur visa soon ...... Don't forget to pray for us ....

r4sh1d

Post by r4sh1d » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:41 pm

zully
Congrats zully, happy for you. Hope not much longer to cross the is and dot the ts.

meena1234

Post by meena1234 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:35 pm

zully
Hi zully

Alhamdullillah that's great news, Allah almighty answered your prayers and your patience payed off. Very happy for you and your family
Please continue to pray for all of us

Hope that Prince and all those who have had their court hearings hear good news
Those that haven't had court hearings,including me, praying that they don't need to go and they hear their appeals have been overturned very soon Inshallah

prince007

Post by prince007 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:34 pm

zully
Salaam, OMD really? Alhumdulilah, Mubaraka soo soo happy to hear such a good news, finally your wait is over now you can sit back and relax now or you can even go and collect your hubby. hope the rest comes quick.

prince007

Post by prince007 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:36 pm

Shatif wrote:after the july change of rules spouse visa do you have to apply online or do you still have the option of a handwritten application form as long as its the correct application form and appendix. What i need to know is do i have to apply online or can i do it at gerrys in pakistan.
not sure about that, as far as i know you can do it both ways, online or by hand. hope this helps. or for more info go on to their website. www.ukvacpk.com.

prince007

Post by prince007 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:37 pm

Shatif wrote:after the july change of rules spouse visa do you have to apply online or do you still have the option of a handwritten application form as long as its the correct application form and appendix. What i need to know is do i have to apply online or can i do it at gerrys in pakistan.
not sure about that, as far as i know you can do it both ways, online or by hand. hope this helps. or for more info go on to their website. www.ukvacpk.com.

prince007

Post by prince007 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:38 pm

meena1234 wrote:

zully
Hi zully

Alhamdullillah that's great news, Allah almighty answered your prayers and your patience payed off. Very happy for you and your family
Please continue to pray for all of us

Hope that Prince and all those who have had their court hearings hear good news
Those that haven't had court hearings,including me, praying that they don't need to go and they hear their appeals have been overturned very soon Inshallah
In Sha Allah.

Awaiting :(
Newly Registered

Post by Awaiting :( » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:17 am

Congratulations zully, that's fantastic news.
I have been given a court date of 5 April. Please pray for me x

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:58 pm

Awaiting :( wrote:Congratulations zully, that's fantastic news.

Thank you everyone.... prince inshallah you will hear good news... i bet you will get a call letter soon. i have to still wait for call letter as hubby needs to hand in passport. so it might be awhile.

i wont be going over to collect him.. i have two children to think of and a third one on the way, i don't think im allowed to fly, and im not gonna spend all that money, he can come alone its easier for all of us...

i hope the rest of you get your case over turned....
awaiting why doint you get your statment sorted and sent to the immigrations rep, you never know you may get it over turned beforehand. its seems like another long wait which is unfair on you, you waited 5 months then another 4 months i feel for you, i think appeals are getting busy...
visa stamped?

Newly Registered

Post by Awaiting :( » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:41 pm

Hi all, just wanted to let you know that my hubby had a call from the embassy this morning and then was emailed a call letter.
The wait is coming to an end :)

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:20 pm

Awaiting :( wrote:Hi all, just wanted to let you know that my hubby had a call from the embassy this morning and then was emailed a call letter.

omg.... thats fantastic news, absolutly amazing congratulations 1000 x, finally you can get on with your life inshallah.....

zully
visa stamped?

prince007

Post by prince007 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:01 pm

zully wrote:
Awaiting :( wrote:Congratulations zully, that's fantastic news.

Thank you everyone.... prince inshallah you will hear good news... i bet you will get a call letter soon. i have to still wait for call letter as hubby needs to hand in passport. so it might be awhile.

i wont be going over to collect him.. i have two children to think of and a third one on the way, i don't think im allowed to fly, and im not gonna spend all that money, he can come alone its easier for all of us...

i hope the rest of you get your case over turned....
awaiting why doint you get your statment sorted and sent to the immigrations rep, you never know you may get it over turned beforehand. its seems like another long wait which is unfair on you, you waited 5 months then another 4 months i feel for you, i think appeals are getting busy...
Mashallah 3 kids.

In Sha Allah. hope its very soon. this becoming very hard but im trying to hold my self back. see what happens. rely happy for you tho.

prince007

Post by prince007 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:04 pm

Awaiting :( wrote:Hi all, just wanted to let you know that my hubby had a call from the embassy this morning and then was emailed a call letter.
ahh thats such a good news Congratulations awaiting.

btw can you find out from your hubby from what number embassy called from plzz?? thanks.

your wait is nearly over also it just me left waiting.

ImmyA
Newly Registered

Post by ImmyA » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:31 am

That is great news awaiting. Really happy for you. In a way also relieved that some one who had there visa rejected initially for the same reason as mine has been overturned before the actual court hearing date. Just hope they are consistent with this and others like this also get overturned. I am currently still waiting, and the wait has been quite a long one. Visa was applied on the 01/12/2012, rejected on 26/06/2012 and then was given a pending review deadline date of 14/12/2012. After 19 weeks, i had not received no response from BHC. I was subsequently given a court hearing date for the 01/03/2013. Exactly 1 year on from our application. I just hope we hear something soon, ideally before the actual court hearing date but i am not sure if this will happen. Might actually have to wait right up until the actual court hearing. Could you please explain what you included in you appeal bundle, just in case i have over looked something? That would really be great help.

meena1234

Post by meena1234 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:29 am

Congrats to you and your family

And like Immaya has said it gives a ray of hope that appeal was overturned before the court date

Quick question can u please tell me where did you apply from initially and did ur appeal bundle go to Islamabad or Dubai

Congrats again and prayers for all waiting

By the way guys I have been given 13 march date of review from Islamabad so do any of you have a similar review date?

ImmyA
Newly Registered

Post by ImmyA » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:43 pm

meena1234 wrote:
Congrats to you and your family

And like Immaya has said it gives a ray of hope that appeal was overturned before the court date

Quick question can u please tell me where did you apply from initially and did ur appeal bundle go to Islamabad or Dubai

Congrats again and prayers for all waiting

By the way guys I have been given 13 march date of review from Islamabad so do any of you have a similar review date?
Hi Meena,

I have been given a court hearing date of the 1st March in Manchester. What was your reason for refusal if you dont mind me asking.

meena1234

Post by meena1234 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:07 pm

Hi immaya

Just to b clear 13 march is the date given by AIT for the appeal to b reviewed which in my case I hope and pray will be overturned

I was refused because according to them I do not have a subsisting marriage which the judge has already negated because this is my second application and financial issues with statements that sound stupid too

How about u and which court in manchester

Hi prince
Have u heard anything

Newly Registered

Post by Awaiting :( » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:20 pm

Thank you all, please continue to keep me in your duas as I will u.
@zully and prince, you should hear something soon I'm sure.

Phone number my hubby was contacted from is the same one as on the website.

@immya I handed in a bundle which was sent to me from dr graham Morley, which specified that the listening certifycate was not needed, a covering letter which I wrote myself and a couple of examples of case studies for people who had got the visa after taking the same city and guilds test as my hubby.

@meena I applied in islamabad and that's where my appeal bundle went

Hope that helps. And I will pray you are all reunited soon :)

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:11 pm

prince007 wrote:
ahh thats such a good news Congratulations awaiting.

btw can you find out from your hubby from what number embassy called from plzz?? thanks.

your wait is nearly over also it just me left waiting.
Inshallah x 20 you will hear something really soon. Speak to your solicitor. Find out what's happening, if case is withdrawn then it shouldn't go back to ECM, I've never heard this before. Make sure your both checking your emails for a call letter... I really hope you hear good news..
visa stamped?

Newly Registered

Post by Awaiting :( » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:12 pm

I know a lot of people are waiting to hear a reply, just want to reiterate that if you have an extenuating circumstance please email them with dr/hospital notes ASAP. That is what I have done and they listened subhanallah

ImmyA
Newly Registered

Post by ImmyA » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:26 pm

Awaiting :( wrote:I know a lot of people are waiting to hear a reply, just want to reiterate that if you have an extenuating circumstance please email them with dr/hospital notes ASAP. That is what I have done and they listened subhanallah
Hi awaiting that's pretty much what I had sent too. The appeal bundle from dr graham Morley, a covering letter which I wrote myself as well as a copy of the UKBA approved tests and test centres highlighting the valid city and guilds documentation needed for the application. If it's possible, could you also help me by sharing these case studies with me who have had there visas overturned after being rejected for the same reason. If possible would it be okay of I could also include you as a case study. This would really add more weight to my case. It would be much appreciated.
Last edited by ImmyA on Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.