ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What are new rules for Entrepreneur Visa after 31-Jan-2013

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rahil74098

What are new rules for Entrepreneur Visa after 31-Jan-2013

Post by rahil74098 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:34 pm

Hi, I am on PSW visa and i m planning to apply for entrepreneur visa. Can you please tell me the new rules for entrepreneur visa after 31-Jan-2013.
Thanks

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: What are new rules for Entrepreneur Visa after 31-Jan-20

Post by rehan01 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:57 am

rahil74098 wrote:Hi, I am on PSW visa and i m planning to apply for entrepreneur visa. Can you please tell me the new rules for entrepreneur visa after 31-Jan-2013.
Thanks

Strongly recommend you to read and follow the policy guidance each and every rule is mention there.

still if you are not sure and have questions which you need answer post these question so people here can help you.

regards

studio123
Newly Registered

Post by studio123 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:22 pm

simple they just want you to show you have actually invested in the required amount. not just show when you apply and come and work here for some doggy umbrella company for less than minimum wages.

aziz1053

Re: What are new rules for Entrepreneur Visa after 31-Jan-20

Post by aziz1053 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:45 pm

rahil74098 wrote:Hi, I am on PSW visa and i m planning to apply for entrepreneur visa. Can you please tell me the new rules for entrepreneur visa after 31-Jan-2013.
Thanks
it is almost the same but you must have investment all the time until it is practically invested. you must be a genuine entrepreneur. plus as Rehan said please read carefully policy guidance.
aziz1053

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:15 pm

This page provides guidance on the changes to the Immigration Rules for the Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) category, in particular for applicants who applied before 31 January 2013 and are waiting for a decision on their Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) application.

If we have not decided your application before 31 January or you apply on or after this date, we will consider it under the new rules.

We will keep this page updated with the latest information.

We may ask you to:

provide additional information, for example business plans and evidence of market research, to confirm the genuineness of your application; and
demonstrate that you continue to have access to the funds ahead of them being invested in a UK business. You may have moved money into your business in the meantime. If so, you will need to provide the business accounts or accountant certificate showing that you have invested the funds in the business, together with the updated evidence of any remaining monies to make up your full investment.

You will have 28 days in which to provide the information we request. We may also carry out checks to verify the information provided and you could be invited to attend an interview to discuss your application.

If you are applying on or after 31 January and are relying on funds from a third party, the declarations you provide from those third parties will need to confirm that the funds will continue to be available to you until they are used.

Further information about the evidence you need to supply as part of your application can be found in the Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) policy guidance.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... trepreneur