ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

DESPERATE - PLEASE HELP!!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

qwerty10
Newly Registered

DESPERATE - PLEASE HELP!!!

Post by qwerty10 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:21 am

Hi,

My accounting period is for 16months as I changed my accounts end date to match ct600 date so I will have to submit 2 CT600 to HMRC as ct600 cannot be longer than 12 months.

One CT600 will be for first 12 months and second will be for remaining 4 months. Now my questions is that which ct600 homeoffice will use. As 4 months CT600 is the latest and obviously according to this i do not have enough income so will it cause problem or they will take 16months and use the average of it over 12 months? Or they will look at my last 6 months payslips and dividend vouchers to determine my salary? Or they consider it differently.

I am a director of a limited company.

Can any one please help with this.

Thanks

qwerty10
Newly Registered

Post by qwerty10 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:35 pm

I reduced the accounting period to match the CT600 date so that accounts and CT600 are for the period. This solved my problem.