ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

finally got the appointment

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

spellish
BANNED

finally got the appointment

Post by spellish » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:57 am

thxx to GOD

finally m able to book an appointment myself.....yahooooo

anybody interested send me pm

thx

paribus
United Kingdom

Post by paribus » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:51 am

Good on you. What information do you intend to provide those pm'ing you that cannot be provided here?
We burn the midnight oil seeking for PEO appointments and up again early to resume our all-important jobs to keep us in the country. We are Highly Skilled Immigrants - in every sense of the word!

professionals
Newly Registered

Post by professionals » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:33 pm

There is step by step instructions to book or re book appointment please see link below:

http://londonseye.blogspot.co.uk/2012/1 ... -home.html
Last edited by professionals on Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rajkash
Newly Registered

could you see the appointment in the account

Post by rajkash » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:55 am

I have booked an appointment and got a confirmation email from UKBA as well BUT can't see it in my account when I login to the website. Should i call the home office to confirm my booking or is it fine ?

Thanks

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Re: could you see the appointment in the account

Post by cs95tdg » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:03 am

rajkash wrote:I have booked an appointment and got a confirmation email from UKBA as well BUT can't see it in my account when I login to the website. Should i call the home office to confirm my booking or is it fine ?
Email ApplyOnlineE-Support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk, providing your booking ref (available in your booking confirmation email) along with applicant details and ask them to confirm your booking.

rajkash
Newly Registered

Post by rajkash » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:49 am

Got reply from UKBA confirming my appointment, they said lot of people are facing the same problem of appointment not showing in their account.

Thanks a lot guys for ur help.

koolyaar

PEO Appointment with 2 dependents

Post by koolyaar » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:16 pm

I am struggling to book PEO appointment with my two dependents since last two week.

Every night i can manage to click on three appointments but the time i filled the details then i got message "Your appointment is no longer available".

Even i know all the tricks and i always opened at least 11 tabs in chrome.

could some one tell me how they manage to book appointment with 2 dependents.

is there any trick which i am still missing ?

Thanks,
koolyaar

paribus
United Kingdom

Post by paribus » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:20 pm

when you get an appointment on one night and fill in your name and dependants details, if the appointment is gone by the time you click finish, DO NOT CLOSE this browser but leave it OPENED and try with other tabs you have opened. If no luck, wait till the next day as usual.

As long as you leave this specific tab (or multiple tabs where you have filled in the name details) opened, the following night when you are looking for an appointment again, log in as usual from the other tabs in the same browser and cue this specific browser tab to search for appointment. The names you filled in the last time (including your dependents) should be automatically populated this time around (as it is cached from the last session) and you only need to fill in the captcha answer - hopefully this allow you to make a selection more quicker. Hope this helps. I had 3 dependants and it was a bit of a struggle over several weeks to get an appointment but this eventually worked for me.
We burn the midnight oil seeking for PEO appointments and up again early to resume our all-important jobs to keep us in the country. We are Highly Skilled Immigrants - in every sense of the word!

koolyaar

Post by koolyaar » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:36 pm

paribus wrote:when you get an appointment on one night and fill in your name and dependants details, if the appointment is gone by the time you click finish, DO NOT CLOSE this browser but leave it OPENED and try with other tabs you have opened. If no luck, wait till the next day as usual.

As long as you leave this specific tab (or multiple tabs where you have filled in the name details) opened, the following night when you are looking for an appointment again, log in as usual from the other tabs in the same browser and cue this specific browser tab to search for appointment. The names you filled in the last time (including your dependents) should be automatically populated this time around (as it is cached from the last session) and you only need to fill in the captcha answer - hopefully this allow you to make a selection more quicker. Hope this helps. I had 3 dependants and it was a bit of a struggle over several weeks to get an appointment but this eventually worked for me.
Thanks for your reply.I did try this method one night as i mentioned i always got three chances to fill the details , first time when i filled then second time i just need to type the first letter but still no luck.

Question is when you filled all detail did you press finish button straight away or wait for the web site to up and running. because after filling the details i always go back to other tab to make sure web site is up and running then i hit finish.

paribus
United Kingdom

Post by paribus » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:58 pm

I've always hit the finish button as quickly as possible and almost immediately.

I've seen several suggestions saying to fill in the details first and check from another tab or browser to see that the website is up before clicking finish but this has never worked for me. Whilst not saying it hasn't worked for other people, I try to reason this from the perspective of a web transaction as follows:

When a list of appointments shows up, you have to select a specific appointment time to be taken forward to the page where you have to enter your details. This appointment at the specific time I assume will be a unique record in the backend appointment database and not a catchall that can be applied to the server at any time otherwise I can simply fill in the details and come back later some 2 hours later to hit 'submit'.

Now if you select this appointment and fill in the details, if others have selected the same appointment, it is a race against the clock on who gets to submit a valid request against this appointment. So what I don't quite understand is how 'waiting' till the server is up again is meant to help as other users that have hit the 'submit' button have a better chance of making that valid submission in the split second when the server was up and accepting requests. If you wait till after the server comes back up again, there is high likelihood that that specific time appointment you are submitting a request against is long gone.

I would rather type in the captch question as quickly as possible, hit the submit button and see what happens - you may be lucky and if not wait for the next set of appointments to show up again and retry. Good luck.

koolyaar

Post by koolyaar » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:19 pm

paribus wrote:I've always hit the finish button as quickly as possible and almost immediately.

I've seen several suggestions saying to fill in the details first and check from another tab or browser to see that the website is up before clicking finish but this has never worked for me. Whilst not saying it hasn't worked for other people, I try to reason this from the perspective of a web transaction as follows:

When a list of appointments shows up, you have to select a specific appointment time to be taken forward to the page where you have to enter your details. This appointment at the specific time I assume will be a unique record in the backend appointment database and not a catchall that can be applied to the server at any time otherwise I can simply fill in the details and come back later some 2 hours later to hit 'submit'.

Now if you select this appointment and fill in the details, if others have selected the same appointment, it is a race against the clock on who gets to submit a valid request against this appointment. So what I don't quite understand is how 'waiting' till the server is up again is meant to help as other users that have hit the 'submit' button have a better chance of making that valid submission in the split second when the server was up and accepting requests. If you wait till after the server comes back up again, there is high likelihood that that specific time appointment you are submitting a request against is long gone.

I would rather type in the captch question as quickly as possible, hit the submit button and see what happens - you may be lucky and if not wait for the next set of appointments to show up again and retry. Good luck.
thanks for your reply.

I will try to hit submit immediately from tonight.

thanks,
Koolyaar

koolyaar

Post by koolyaar » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:29 am

koolyaar wrote:
paribus wrote:I've always hit the finish button as quickly as possible and almost immediately.

thanks for your reply.

I will try to hit submit immediately from tonight.

thanks,
Koolyaar
I did try last night to submit immediately after entering name and DOB of mine and with two dependents but still got message "Your appointment is no longer available" , even i got two chances but still no luck not sure what to do ???