ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please HELP -TIER 2 EXTENSION AND SOC CODE MINIMUM SALARY

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

msislam
Newly Registered

Please HELP -TIER 2 EXTENSION AND SOC CODE MINIMUM SALARY

Post by msislam » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:35 pm

Hi,

I am already in TIER 2 GENERAL and when I applied first time that time there was no minimum salary for SOC code, only requirments was earning will be £20K. Now I need to extend my TIER 2 and I have seen that my job title is matching with the SOC code 3132.

Please can anyone tell me about the minimum salary rate in SOC code. In SectionJ pdf SOC code for 3132 (IT user support technicians) as a Database Analyst Title minimum salary is mentioned £31,200.
Here is the link for the SOC document

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary

If I got less than that i.e £29,000 based on "Appropriate salary rates are based on a 37½ hour working week, unless otherwise stated. Salaries should be pro-rated for other working patterns" that is mentioned at first page in Section-J.pdf then I will be eligable for tier2 or not.

If I need to use different SOC codel then please also inform me and what will be the minimum salary.

Your kind advise will be highly appriciatable.

Regards,
Mohammad Islam

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Please HELP -TIER 2 EXTENSION AND SOC CODE MINIMUM SALAR

Post by makky86 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:54 pm

msislam wrote:Hi,

I am already in TIER 2 GENERAL and when I applied first time that time there was no minimum salary for SOC code, only requirments was earning will be £20K. Now I need to extend my TIER 2 and I have seen that my job title is matching with the SOC code 3132.

Please can anyone tell me about the minimum salary rate in SOC code. In SectionJ pdf SOC code for 3132 (IT user support technicians) as a Database Analyst Title minimum salary is mentioned £31,200.
Here is the link for the SOC document

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary

If I got less than that i.e £29,000 based on "Appropriate salary rates are based on a 37½ hour working week, unless otherwise stated. Salaries should be pro-rated for other working patterns" that is mentioned at first page in Section-J.pdf then I will be eligable for tier2 or not.

If I need to use different SOC codel then please also inform me and what will be the minimum salary.

Your kind advise will be highly appriciatable.

Regards,
Mohammad Islam

dude what is your problem? Why are you creating same posts again and again? You might get banned next time.

You didn't specifiy in your first post that you were going for extension.

You should already have enough information on this as you have gone through this Tier 2 Pain. If you salary is even less by £0.1 your visa will be refused straightaway.

Now,rather than wasting time on creating duplicate-posts ,go and ask HR to sort this out for ya.