ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Appointment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

deepu81
Newly Registered

PEO Appointment

Post by deepu81 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:59 pm

I am eligible to apply for ILR from 23 April 2013 onwards. I was reading on this forum that one can only book for PEO appointment within the last 42 days of the expiry.

Is that correct??

I have registered myself to the website and can see the days available till May so why can't I book the appointment.

My understanding was you have to apply visa within the 28 days of your expiry. So, as long as I book the appointment within the last 28 days I should be ok. Is that not right?

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:16 pm

Go ahead and book one. If it lets you for may.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

davidpie
BANNED

Re: PEO Appointment

Post by davidpie » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:18 pm

deepu81 wrote:I am eligible to apply for ILR from 23 April 2013 onwards. I was reading on this forum that one can only book for PEO appointment within the last 42 days of the expiry.

Is that correct??

I have registered myself to the website and can see the days available till May so why can't I book the appointment.

My understanding was you have to apply visa within the 28 days of your expiry. So, as long as I book the appointment within the last 28 days I should be ok. Is that not right?
I understand that its not possible for everyone to focus their precious time, energy, and caffeine in obtaining a PEO slot for weeks.

I could assist in finding a PEO slot on your behalf based on ur convenient dates and location.

Pls note : I don't have any pre-held slots to sell... but can find PEO slots for you.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:34 am

Please don't use the forum to advertise your services.

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Re: PEO Appointment

Post by shahid2000 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:53 pm

deepu81 wrote:I am eligible to apply for ILR from 23 April 2013 onwards. I was reading on this forum that one can only book for PEO appointment within the last 42 days of the expiry.

Is that correct??

No this is not exactly correct, there is a subtle difference. You can only see appointment upto 42 days in future at any given time. This mean you can start looking for an appointment 42 days before your 28 day period in which you can apply.

You are correct that as long as your appointment is within last 28 days of your 5 year anniversary you will be ok.