ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

prince007

Post by prince007 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:27 pm

Awaiting :( wrote:Thank you all, please continue to keep me in your duas as I will u.
@zully and prince, you should hear something soon I'm sure.

Phone number my hubby was contacted from is the same one as on the website.

@immya I handed in a bundle which was sent to me from dr graham Morley, which specified that the listening certifycate was not needed, a covering letter which I wrote myself and a couple of examples of case studies for people who had got the visa after taking the same city and guilds test as my hubby.

@meena I applied in islamabad and that's where my appeal bundle went

Hope that helps. And I will pray you are all reunited soon :)
Ok was just making sure, thought they ring from a diffrent number. thanks In Sha Allah will keep you in Dua's. u 2

Awaiting :(
Newly Registered

Post by Awaiting :( » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:33 pm

Immya

If you ask your wife to go to the test centre where she took her test, she can get the case studies from there.
People in Pakistan don't really adhere by the data protection rules ha ha I'm sure they will be more than happy to share :)

prince007

Post by prince007 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:34 pm

zully wrote:
prince007 wrote:
Awaiting :( wrote:Hi all, just wanted to let you know that my hubby had a call from the embassy this morning and then was emailed a call letter.
The wait is coming to an end :)
ahh thats such a good news Congratulations awaiting.

btw can you find out from your hubby from what number embassy called from plzz?? thanks.

your wait is nearly over also it just me left waiting.
Inshallah x 20 you will hear something really soon. Speak to your solicitor. Find out what's happening, if case is withdrawn then it shouldn't go back to ECM, I've never heard this before. Make sure your both checking your emails for a call letter... I really hope you hear good news..
Thanks yaar rely need the Dua's. my solictor did write a email to them. i also did they contacted back saying they have recently recieved the withdrawal form and asked to wait to be contacted its been a week hoping to hear something this week In Sha Allah. serioulsy this waittt becoming harder n harder.

just hoping for the best.

In Sha Allah.

ImmyA
Newly Registered

Post by ImmyA » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:48 pm

Awaiting :( wrote:Immya

If you ask your wife to go to the test centre where she took her test, she can get the case studies from there.
People in Pakistan don't really adhere by the data protection rules ha ha I'm sure they will be more than happy to share :)
Just a bit of logistical problem getting my wife to go the centre and get these car studies. And you know what it it's like in Pakistan, you can never net anything done properly or without any problems. I was hoping maybe you can photocopy these papers and post them out to me. Then I can just forward these onto the courts. I know its a lot to ask but it would make all of the difference to me.

Newly Registered

Post by Awaiting :( » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:54 pm

Hi immy

I would love to help but I don't actually have them, they were all sent with my appeal and I didn't make a photocopy of the bundle as I was told by my solicitor the AIT do that anyway.

These case studies weren't actually of people who had there decision withdrawn, they were of people who got the visa first time round after taking the same city and guilds tests as my husband and at the sane time.

I'm really sorry :(

ImmyA
Newly Registered

Post by ImmyA » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:06 am

Awaiting :( wrote:Hi immy

I would love to help but I don't actually have them, they were all sent with my appeal and I didn't make a photocopy of the bundle as I was told by my solicitor the AIT do that anyway.

These case studies weren't actually of people who had there decision withdrawn, they were of people who got the visa first time round after taking the same city and guilds tests as my husband and at the sane time.

I'm really sorry :(
How did you attain this information. I am assuming it is going to be very difficult to get something similar from dr graham Morley or from city and guilds directly due to data protection. So I am not sure how I can acquire this information I need. How did you manage to get hold of it? Furthermore what was it exactly just a list of names or something?

Newly Registered

Post by Awaiting :( » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:26 am

From the test centre in Pakistan . The manager was more than happy to share

It was a photocopy of the candidates notification of result sheet showing a fail for reading and writing and pass for listening and their passports with the visa sticker on top as evidence.

ImmyA
Newly Registered

Post by ImmyA » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:44 am

Awaiting :( wrote:From the test centre in Pakistan . The manager was more than happy to share

It was a photocopy of the candidates notification of result sheet showing a fail for reading and writing and pass for listening and their passports with the visa sticker on top as evidence.
That would be have been very useful to have in my appeal pack but it looks like its going to be very unlikely for me to get one from the test centre in pakistan. Would your solicitor or husband not have a copy?

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:22 am

ImmyA wrote:
Awaiting :( wrote:From the test centre in Pakistan . The manager was more than happy to share

That would be have been very useful to have in my appeal pack but it looks like its going to be very unlikely for me to get one from the test centre in pakistan. Would your solicitor or husband not have a copy?
Immi you need to get your solicitor to actually show eveidence of this and to make it clear to the home office you are just the same as the other guys who has a city and guilds pass sheet, I'm sure they know about the sheet having a fail on it, but it does t mean fail. Secondly, how long has it been since you handed in your case, it may be strong enough if you have given the proof. Maybe you need to speak with the AIT and see if there is a record here for all the people that have go ego court n won their case which I believe most have so that could be something to add. But if you get your solicitor to write a string case and email to your ECM they usually give them an answer within 1 week. And he or she explain that you will win it they will back down inshallah.
application @ ISL 13/01/2012
returned 30/03/2012 Refused app
applied for appeal in uk 19/04/12
deadline given 05/11/2012
Court date: 10 jan 2013
call letter: 08/03/2013
visa stamped?

ImmyA
Newly Registered

Post by ImmyA » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:50 am

zully wrote:
ImmyA wrote:

Immi you need to get your solicitor to actually show eveidence of this and to make it clear to the home office you are just the same as the other guys who has a city and guilds pass sheet, I'm sure they know about the sheet having a fail on it, but it does t mean fail. Secondly, how long has it been since you handed in your case, it may be strong enough if you have given the proof. Maybe you need to speak with the AIT and see if there is a record here for all the people that have go ego court n won their case which I believe most have so that could be something to add. But if you get your solicitor to write a string case and email to your ECM they usually give them an answer within 1 week. And he or she explain that you will win it they will back down inshallah.
Hi Zully,

Thanks for the information above, but i am appealing the case myself without the support of a solicitor. My court hearing is on the 1st of March, and i have included in the pack everything i could think so hopefully it willbe strong enough. Inshallah. It would have been good to presented some evidence of decisions where visas have been granted, this would ensure no discrepancies are made and help get the case overturned. I have emailed BHC in the past and they really have sent me a standard and useless response every time i have done so. So i am not sure if they can be of much help but i will drop them another email.

ImmyA
Newly Registered

Post by ImmyA » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:54 am

ImmyA wrote:
zully wrote:
ImmyA wrote:

Hi Zully,

Thanks for the information above, but i am appealing the case myself without the support of a solicitor. My court hearing is on the 1st of March, and i have included in the pack everything i could think so hopefully it willbe strong enough. Inshallah. It would have been good to presented some evidence of decisions where visas have been granted, this would ensure no discrepancies are made and help get the case overturned. I have emailed BHC in the past and they really have sent me a standard and useless response every time i have done so. So i am not sure if they can be of much help but i will drop them another email.
Whats the best email address to use to get intouch with the ECM. I have written to this address before: visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:10 am

ImmyA wrote:
ImmyA wrote:
zully wrote:
ImmyA wrote:
Hi Zully,

Whats the best email address to use to get intouch with the ECM. I have written to this address before: visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk

You cannot get I touch with the ECM, that would be too good of the bhc.. I was talking about AIT. But if your case has gone this far and you have three weeks the best you can do is write to the representing officer you should have his details in your letter. As the court ask for any new evidence that you wish to submit should be there latest 5 days before court hearing. So write your plea to them, explaining what the issue us. And that you are not the only one. And try to explain by going court he will loose the case.. And I fact by the time you get hold if anyone in bhc your court hearing will come up. So just send it to the home office rep. That's what a gurl called maderin did, and case was withdrawn from court.
visa stamped?

ImmyA
Newly Registered

Post by ImmyA » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:16 am

I have just PM'd you could you please check and write back.

meena1234

Post by meena1234 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:14 am

Awaiting :( wrote:I know a lot of people are waiting to hear a reply, just want to reiterate that if you have an extenuating circumstance please email them with dr/hospital notes ASAP. That is what I have done and they listened subhanallah
Hi awaiting

I recently sent a copy of my daughters doc report that for her well being her fathers presence is eminent soon.but I was told by the doc that since its a general letter it might not carry too much weight
What doc letter/ note did u send and did u send to your solicitor to forward to AIT ? How long did it take after you sent the letter. I have been in this cycle for over two years now and want it to end as soon as poss
Please give detail
Hope everyone hears good news soon

Newly Registered

Post by Awaiting :( » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:23 am

I don't really want to say here, but we went through a very traumatic and heartbreaking time a few months back.

Sadia786

Post by Sadia786 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:38 pm

Awaiting :( wrote:I don't really want to say here, but we went through a very traumatic and heartbreaking time a few months back.
Congratulationzzzzzzz
How long ur apeal process took time??

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:49 pm

meena1234 wrote:
Awaiting :( wrote:I know a lot of people are waiting to hear a reply, just want to reiterate that if you have an extenuating circumstance please email them with dr/hospital notes ASAP. That is what I have done and they listened subhanallah
Hi awaiting

I recently sent a copy of my daughters doc report that for her well being her fathers presence is eminent soon.but I was told by the doc that since its a general letter it might not carry too much weight
What doc letter/ note did u send and did u send to your solicitor to forward to AIT ? How long did it take after you sent the letter. I have been in this cycle for over two years now and want it to end as soon as poss
Please give detail
Hope everyone hears good news soon
awaiting went through her mp. Can the doctor not write you letter explaining how hard things are for you both, and how you are struggling to look after your daughter as she is missing her father really badily.

isnt your deadline in march, either get your solicitor to write agood reason as to why it shouldnt go court and expalin why he feel that you will win and they are wasting their time.
or even go to your mp.and explain to them how you both are struggling and its his or her duty to email them and they have to respond. i believe awaiting went to her mp, and he helped her...
visa stamped?

r4sh1d

Post by r4sh1d » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:58 pm

Dear Mr xxx
RE: xxxxxxx
Thank you for your email of 04 February 2013 asking for an update on Mrs xxxx xxxxx's appeal. We received her Notice of Appeal from the Immigration and Asylum First-tier Tribunal (IAFT) on 29-01-2013
   A review of the refusal decision will be conducted here:
- If the decision to refuse is upheld, the Notice of Appeal will be returned to the IAFT as soon as possible, the case will then be scheduled to be heard by an Immigration Judge, and the IAFT will inform all parties of the outcome of the
hearing.
- If we overturn the decision at review, you will be contacted with instructions on how to resubmit your passport.
This process can take up to three months.
Yours sincerely,
Emailed bhc on monday for confirmation of receipt and status update. Got this reply today.

At least it is a personalised reply and also mentions 'up to three months'. Have others taken false hope from such replies in the past?

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:04 pm

r4sh1d wrote:
Dear Mr xxx
RE: xxxxxxx
Thank you for your email of 04 February 2013 asking for an update on Mrs xxxx xxxxx's appeal. We received her Notice of Appeal from the Immigration and Asylum First-tier Tribunal (IAFT) on 29-01-2013
   A review of the refusal decision will be conducted here:
- If the decision to refuse is upheld, the Notice of Appeal will be returned to the IAFT as soon as possible, the case will then be scheduled to be heard by an Immigration Judge, and the IAFT will inform all parties of the outcome of the
hearing.
- If we overturn the decision at review, you will be contacted with instructions on how to resubmit your passport.
This process can take up to three months.
Yours sincerely,
Emailed bhc on monday for confirmation of receipt and status update. Got this reply today.

At least it is a personalised reply and also mentions 'up to three months'. Have others taken false hope from such replies in the past?

I had the same email... But I asked for an update after my 19 weeks.... Lol, maybe it's a normal message and usually they do let you know within three month. But as mine was in the visa rush time they didn't look at mine... Just stick to your 19 weeks and hopefully you will hear in 12 weeks. You never know with bhc.
visa stamped?

r4sh1d

Post by r4sh1d » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:22 pm

Keep hoping and praying but i hate feeling so helpless about something

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:54 pm

r4sh1d wrote:Keep hoping and praying but i hate feeling so helpless about something
I think we all go through that. some ime or another. look, everything is in allah's hand just pray be happy and your day will come seriously time does go by quick. Just keep busy dont let this upset you this is the test from Allah and inshallah this will make your relationship much stronger too inshallah.

zully
visa stamped?

r4sh1d

Post by r4sh1d » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:59 pm

Thank you, zully. You are very right.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:12 pm

There is light at the end if the tunnel. They cannot keep you away from your partner forever. One day it will be your day and you will least expect it and at the same time before you know it she will be here with you and all this waiting will be finished and forgotten about.
When us your deadline. Or court date.,
visa stamped?

r4sh1d

Post by r4sh1d » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:34 pm

The wait only just started, having a bout of impatience.

ECM review deadline is 27 may!

Newly Registered

Post by Awaiting :( » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:48 pm

@meena

Like zully said I went through my mp. Ask your mp to write to them, he will be able to advise you better :)