ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Processing Time (Extension Applications ONLY)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shahin12

Post by shahin12 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:50 pm

Hello every one !!
I was applied tier 1 entrepreneur visa last 05/12/2012
category :£200000 (entrepreneur team)
money deduct :07/12/2012
acknowledgement :09/12/2012
Biometric letter :18/12/2012
Biometric done at postoffice:19/12/2012
WAITING FOR DECISION .IS THERE ANY ONE GOT REPLY FROM HO.

RizKCB
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by RizKCB » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:57 pm

Yes we got reply from HO on 30 Jan... Nothing after that. :)

shahin12

Post by shahin12 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:01 am

RizKCB wrote:Yes we got reply from HO on 30 Jan... Nothing after that. :)
NOT ONLY YOU ,BUT ALSO WE :D
WAITING FOR FUNNY REPLY

shahin12

Post by shahin12 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:29 am

shahin12 wrote:Hello every one !!
I was applied tier 1 entrepreneur visa last 05/12/2012
category :£200000 (entrepreneur team)
money deduct :07/12/2012
acknowledgement :09/12/2012
Biometric letter :18/12/2012
Biometric done at postoffice:19/12/2012
WAITING FOR DECISION .IS THERE ANY ONE GOT REPLY FROM HO.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW ANYONE IS THERE ALLOW FIXED DEPOSIT STATEMENT???? (FDR) :(

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:15 am

Hello

What HO asked you on 30 jan if u don't mind to share

shahin12

Post by shahin12 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:22 am

gardazi76 wrote:
Hello

What HO asked you on 30 jan if u don't mind to share
please see the ukba web side news and update ,then you understand!!

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:26 am

adilzia wrote:i applid on 12th december 2012(switching from tier 4)
money held in my father's account in pakistan.
held money(200k) jst for 2 days. get leter n statement from bank.after that my father took out all money.

My solicitor told me that u dont need to put money back in account untill ukba request fresh statement.if ukba requires fresh statement,they will allow some days for provide statement/letter.Coz they know account is in abroad.

Thats the simple way.
Guys dont get panic.
I think you should read policy guidance yourself or the summary of changes effective from 31st of January 2013 and than shoot your solicitor.

"YOU HAVE TO HAVE ACCESS TO FUNDS ON ONGOING BASIS"

Humv

Post by Humv » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:19 pm

:)
Last edited by Humv on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Humv

Post by Humv » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:28 pm

solomondid wrote:My university mate has just informed he got the visa

He applied second week in July (He doesnt remember the dates)

Biometric on 6th August

He received a query from home office in January third week again he was out couldnt confirm the dates, they gave him 14 days - Query as follows;

He had shown third party investment from Pakistan in his uncles account, so bank letter mentioned his uncles name and only matter was money available in this account is ----- Home office asked him to prove this money is available for him to utilize in his business in UK, he requested another letter from bank sent them the same week and he got visa on 2nd February (He did not maintain the funds... his uncle put money in account on the day and got letter on same day and sent him here)

He did masters in IT in UK and was on PSW and shown IT business software engineer.

Hope this helps

Regards,
Solomon
I applied mid July, funds (pakistan) third party which is my father.

I received the similar query in the last week of January asking for the bank letter that has my name written on it. But bank was not willing to mention any other name except the account holder's name.

HO gave me 9 days to reply to the query.

My father has kept the funds throughout and are still in his account.

"I have replied to HO that bank's policy doesnt allow them to write anybody else name except the account holder. my father already has issued the thrid party statment stating that money is available for my business. you can contact the bank to verify the funds."

waiting for response now. Not sure what is going to happen! But hoping to hear some good news!
Last edited by Humv on Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aziz1053

Post by aziz1053 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:15 pm

Humv wrote:
solomondid wrote:My university mate has just informed he got the visa

He applied second week in July (He doesnt remember the dates)

Biometric on 6th August

He received a query from home office in January third week again he was out couldnt confirm the dates, they gave him 14 days - Query as follows;

He had shown third party investment from Pakistan in his uncles account, so bank letter mentioned his uncles name and only matter was money available in this account is ----- Home office asked him to prove this money is available for him to utilize in his business in UK, he requested another letter from bank sent them the same week and he got visa on 2nd February (He did not maintain the funds... his uncle put money in account on the day and got letter on same day and sent him here)

He did masters in IT in UK and was on PSW and shown IT business software engineer.

Hope this helps

Regards,
Solomon
I applied mid July, funds (pakistan) third party which is my father.

I received the similar query on 22nd January asking for the bank letter that has my name written on it. But bank was not willing to mention any other name except the account holder's name.

"I have replied to HO that bank's policy doesnt allow them to write anybody else name except the account holder. my father already has issued the thrid party statment stating that money is available for my business. you can contact the bank to verify the funds."

waiting for response now. Not sure what is going to happen! But hoping to hear some good news!
yes HUMV you are very right I have also applied in the same manner but funds are abroad third party. in most of the South Asia Banks don't write like that they just mention account name funds bank name & regulated body's name. I hope you get positive reply. please let us know the findings of your decision.
aziz1053

Humv

Post by Humv » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:22 pm

aziz1053 wrote:
Humv wrote:I applied mid July, funds (pakistan) third party which is my father.

I received the similar query in last week of Jan asking for the bank letter that has my name written on it. But bank was not willing to mention any other name except the account holder's name.

yes HUMV you are very right I have also applied in the same manner but funds are abroad third party. in most of the South Asia Banks don't write like that they just mention account name funds bank name & regulated body's name. I hope you get positive reply. please let us know the findings of your decision.
Yes, I have seen in most cases banks are not willing to follow UKBA template and that make sense. They just confirm the name of account holder and funds in account holder's name. and statement from third party confirms that those funds are available for the applicant.

But that shouldnt be a big issue. Hopefully!

crazy_ram
United Kingdom

Post by crazy_ram » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:36 pm

Hi All,
I hope HO will correct itself by changing the document template soon as they are correcting/clarifying the confusions one by one (time of company registration / about funds). But, in the mean time it is suggested to make sure whether the bank will accept to follow the UKBA template before depositing the funds.

Good luck guys,
RAM
Humv wrote:
aziz1053 wrote:

I received the similar query in last week of Jan asking for the bank letter that has my name written on it. But bank was not willing to mention any other name except the account holder's name.

Yes, I have seen in most cases banks are not willing to follow UKBA template and that make sense. They just confirm the name of account holder and funds in account holder's name. and statement from third party confirms that those funds are available for the applicant.

Humv

Post by Humv » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:43 pm

crazy_ram wrote:Hi All,
I hope HO will correct itself by changing the document template soon as they are correcting/clarifying the confusions one by one (time of company registration / about funds). But, in the mean time it is suggested to make sure whether the bank will accept to follow the UKBA template before depositing the funds.

Good luck guys,
RAM
Humv wrote:
aziz1053 wrote:

yeah you are right! But most of them are not!
Lets hope now everything goes well for everyone!

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:28 pm

hello guyz

well the problem is we all have different bank letter as tell u the truth if u put money in bank in pakistan the manager is under the account holder and he can tell them to make anything as long the money is real

with me im applying as tier 1 200000 in pakistan and even i make the bank letter my self and send them and they just print on the letter head and stamp it as the money is real and bank need to show every month to the head office so my main point it every bank i go with big deposite they do what ever i want even though my mother is main account holder in those bank but i can tell them anything

so UKBA have this problem now some people can show the way they want and few not so they will ask every one for it

Humv

Post by Humv » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:53 pm

gardazi76 wrote:hello guyz

well the problem is we all have different bank letter as tell u the truth if u put money in bank in pakistan the manager is under the account holder and he can tell them to make anything as long the money is real

with me im applying as tier 1 200000 in pakistan and even i make the bank letter my self and send them and they just print on the letter head and stamp it as the money is real and bank need to show every month to the head office so my main point it every bank i go with big deposite they do what ever i want even though my mother is main account holder in those bank but i can tell them anything

so UKBA have this problem now some people can show the way they want and few not so they will ask every one for it

My money is in my father's account and his OWN REAL money and its still in the account. But bank was not willing to write my name on the letter as I was not the account holder. you are lucky then!

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:44 pm

Humv wrote:
gardazi76 wrote:hello guyz

My money is in my father's account and his OWN REAL money and its still in the account. But bank was not willing to write my name on the letter as I was not the account holder. you are lucky then!
hello

well tell ur father change his bank as when bank dont do anything to there customers than no point keeping the money in the bank there are so many banks in pakistan they willing to give every thing for the customer treat them like VIP and other thing if u applying with 200000 that around 32 mil in pakistan and bank target of showing money is nearly 40 to 50 mil if they cant give u respect then why u should care

murt4za
Newly Registered

Post by murt4za » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:02 am

Switching from PSW to Entrepreneur

Applied 5th Feb 2013

Can anyone give me an idea how soon I can get acknowledgment letter as this is preventing me working for one of my contracts now ?

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:04 am

murt4za wrote:Switching from PSW to Entrepreneur

Applied 5th Feb 2013

Can anyone give me an idea how soon I can get acknowledgment letter as this is preventing me working for one of my contracts now ?
10 days roughly subject to sucessfully completion of visa fees transaction.

murt4za
Newly Registered

Post by murt4za » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:37 am

Thats why i have given them postal orders instead of my card so i might get the ack letter soon

shahin12

Post by shahin12 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:50 am

hello guyz
Has there any update those who was attend bio on 19/12/2012????
please reply someone

TIER 4 RUTE (SWITCHING )

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:16 pm

shahin12 wrote:hello guyz
please reply someone

TIER 4 RUTE (SWITCHING )

average waiting time is around is 6 months after you given biometric

regards

sriks

Post by sriks » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:53 pm

i dont expect magic to happen(not with the 3000 in december and god knows how many in Jan )

but Hopefully they will speed up and bring down atleast a month or two :(

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Post by tuliprose » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:33 pm

shahin12 wrote:hello guyz
please reply someone

TIER 4 RUTE (SWITCHING )
I gave my biometrics on 17/12/2012 and I am not expecting any news in near future as many applicants are still waiting since Jul-Aug 2012.

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:35 pm

Same here, I applied in Mid-December, and I have forgotton about my case after giving bio, as I am 100% sure I am not going to get any response before May-June :)

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:59 pm

murt4za wrote:Thats why i have given them postal orders instead of my card so i might get the ack letter soon
10 days is average you get the acknowledgement letter.