ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Some Information Needed Regarding HSMP EC Appeal Case

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

TroubledKhan
Newly Registered

Some Information Needed Regarding HSMP EC Appeal Case

Post by TroubledKhan » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:33 am

Hello guys,
I got my HSMP approval letter issued on 11th of October,2006.
Unfortunately, I was refused by the ECO my Entry Clearance saying that my MBA Degree from University of Brighton, UK is fake.

I filed an appeal on 18 of December. So far there is no update on the appeal case but I'll get a hearing date soon after 7th of March and the Hearing date that I'll get will probably of somewhere between 1st of May to 15th of May, 2007.

My HSMP approval letter will expire on 11th of April,2006(six months validity).

What I want to ask is that even if I win the Appeal, would I be able to get the EC with the same HSMP approval letter? or do I have to reapply for the HSMP approval letter under the new rules?

Please let me know if you have any idea, as I have to prepare accordingly. I need to decide whether I should persue my appeal or forget it and reapply for the HSMP approval letter.

Regards
TroubledKhan

jd
Member of Standing

Post by jd » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:45 am

Do you have Naric letter for you university? Actually I want to know what is the base of the saying that degree is fake?

alex2000

Post by alex2000 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:59 am

Once u win, u will have to send your letter to the home office for the re-validation of your hsmp letter. This will be done without any questions

TroubledKhan
Newly Registered

Post by TroubledKhan » Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:46 pm

Thanks Alot guys for such a quick response.

jd, I dont need Naric certificate ad I have done my MBA from UK from the University of Brighton. And intresting this is that I had a valid UK student visa, which also cancled for no reason.
Let me quote the wordings of my refusal letter for you

"Your Studies were due to end in March/April 2007, however you managed to obtain a MBA degree on 05 July 2006. The MBA Certificate you have provided appears to be of poor quality. I am not satisfied that you were indeed studying. Furthermore, it leads me to believe that you have obtained and HSMP acceptance letter by deception by submitting educational qualifications certificates that are not deemed genuine. You therefore did not meet the criteria at the time of the issue of the Home Ofice document. 135(i) and 320 (15) HC 395."

The arguments he has given are quite stupid, he never verified my degree and just assumed that it was fake and refused me. Though my university can even verify my degree over the phone.

alex2000, can you please send me any link about this, I just want to confirm everything before I go any further with the appeal. If I am to get my HSMP Approval letter re-validated, I am worried that I might have problem as the rules have changed for HSMP and I got approved based on the previous rules.
I will be hiring a lawyer for my appeal hearing, and I am not sure yet whether its a wise thing to do. So any more info will be much appreciated.

Anyone else can help me out as well ??

Regards
TroubledKhan

troubledkhan1

Post by troubledkhan1 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:53 pm

Can Anyone help me please?