ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents Delivery

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

asamant18
- thin ice -

Documents Delivery

Post by asamant18 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:01 pm

hi guys,

i know this is stupid question but everybody does get a reply here.

my question is to all the people who recently recieved their R C...can you guys plzz let know as to what is the time approx you guys got your documents delivered.just eager as most of the day i spent out of home so do my wife for work.
i sent a Special delivery (next day)but here it seems H O keeps them most of the times and send it by 2nd class or something like that.
If you guys can just shed some light on this will be helpfull..

Thanxxx :)

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:19 pm

Many thanks for declaring in advance to reader as what kind of question you asking in 1st line. Most probably it will be 2nd class and surely not need your attendance at home or if miraculously if it is special delivery one then even if you are not at home then they will leave a card with message to collect your parcel at nearest royalmail sorting unit. So chill out.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

mobismome

Post by mobismome » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:10 am

second class recorded signed for if application is sent back
but if ordinary letter second class