ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question for those who got approval under new rules

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nouna

Question for those who got approval under new rules

Post by nouna » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:17 pm

For those who got approval under the new rules, what did you write in Q28 and Q31 in the application form? The consultant submitted the application today to HO, in Q28 (Please insert the relevant country code from the guidance note) she wrote the country name, and in Q31 (Please insert the relevant income band from the guidanve notes) she wrote the band (B). I am suspecting that this is correct because i have read on some threads that Q28 refers to the band (A,B, etc) and Q31 for the income (for example +17,500) Please advise. Thanks.

BACK_TO_GB

Post by BACK_TO_GB » Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:36 pm

Last edited by BACK_TO_GB on Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nouna

Post by nouna » Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:19 am

Thanks.. well she already submitted the application and wrote the country name in Q28 and the band (B) in Q31. She included a printout of currency conversion from oanda but written the amount in local currency (not in GBP) in the application form. She has included the amount in GBP in the cover letter though. Now my question is: Could HO reject the application because of that? as I said the application has already been submitted.. what can I do?

meggles

Post by meggles » Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:04 am

now i can't guarantee anything...
but i filled out my own application and I made the EXACT same mistake. i emailed the team (once i'd recieved my reference number) and told them of my mistake...

they replied saying that the application had already been dealt with.

i recieved the POSITIVE reply 2 days later.

nouna

Post by nouna » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:47 am

Thanks meggles.. that's somehow reassuring. Emailed the consultant and asked if there is any corrective action.. she said that she is confident that the case will be approved.. well let's wait and see!