ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

1 Day Below £900 in 3 Months, Need Advise

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

simplytuff
Newly Registered

1 Day Below £900 in 3 Months, Need Advise

Post by simplytuff » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:29 am

Hi,

I got a Job in a Energy Company Based in Sheffield while i was studying. I was preparing my Bank Statement for Tier 2 Visa, after 3 months when company issued my COS i saw my statement and in the previous 3 months it once accidentally went below £900 due to a direct debit bill of Mobile Network, it went down to £880 for 1 or 2 days and then went back up again. I needed to ask you guys would this create a problem if i apply for visa? I have heard people getting visa with a bit short statement before, how big of a risk is this?

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: 1 Day Below £900 in 3 Months, Need Advise

Post by makky86 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:33 pm

simplytuff wrote:Hi,

I got a Job in a Energy Company Based in Sheffield while i was studying. I was preparing my Bank Statement for Tier 2 Visa, after 3 months when company issued my COS i saw my statement and in the previous 3 months it once accidentally went below £900 due to a direct debit bill of Mobile Network, it went down to £880 for 1 or 2 days and then went back up again. I needed to ask you guys would this create a problem if i apply for visa? I have heard people getting visa with a bit short statement before, how big of a risk is this?
Its a big risk. Your visa will be refused. You cannot have less than £900 even for 1 minute.

RANDA_Tier1
Newly Registered

Post by RANDA_Tier1 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:11 pm

Yep, they do not play with the maintenance fund, which is the most stupid of rules. You will be refused. I've been refused for the same although for Tier 1.
Your best solution is for your name to be a in joint account with someone.

simplytuff
Newly Registered

Post by simplytuff » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:03 pm

RANDA_Tier1 wrote:

Yep, they do not play with the maintenance fund, which is the most stupid of rules. You will be refused. I've been refused for the same although for Tier 1.
Your best solution is for your name to be a in joint account with someone.
My father have a account with sufficient funds for required period of time but i asked the bank they said Joint account is opened from scratch and cannot be joined in with a running account

simplytuff
Newly Registered

Post by simplytuff » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:32 am

Can the statement from a bank based in UK be used when applying for Tier 2 from Outside UK ?

Gagan1986

Post by Gagan1986 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:02 am

simplytuff wrote:Can the statement from a bank based in UK be used when applying for Tier 2 from Outside UK ?
Yes you can that

shahmir

Post by shahmir » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:28 am

Do you have £20 balance (or equivalent amount in any other currency) in any other accounts anywhere in the world for those two days only, either in individual or a joint account? If yes, it will work.
lets get together for migrants' rights