ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Changing Solicitor Good or Bad

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Dixie123

Changing Solicitor Good or Bad

Post by Dixie123 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:40 am

What are the implications of Changing Solicitors in a prolonged case?
-reason
==they dont return phone calls or emails and when you do get through message would be left with receptionist.
==Now if there is a couse of auction wecan take on my case i would assume the solicitors calls me or tells the receptionist to ask me to coming so you can descuss options but nothing.

next question in the process of changing would that by any chance have the home office pull your file up when updating representatives?? thank you in Advance for anyone with ideas

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:46 am

What stage is your case at?

Sometime a case need continuity, changes can cause a bit of difficulties, except if the firm has show total incompetence at an unimaginable scale.

Changing rep will have no impact on speed of your case. Perhaps an MP letter may.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Dixie123

Post by Dixie123 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:51 am

Obie wrote:What stage is your case at?

Sometime a case need continuity, changes can cause a bit of difficulties, except if the firm has show total incompetence at an unimaginable scale.

Changing rep will have no impact on speed of your case. Perhaps an MP letter may.
The case is at Fresh claim almost 2 years now

Not a solicitor but define total incompetence at an unimaginable scale. I would like updates especially with new court cases that might affect my case or ie when they say bulk of applications have been moved but not worked and its from where my case was to find out if mine could have been one of them, or that i called the home office who contacted me and showed ignorance of there communication though it was on a written on paper etc