ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO - Employed Self Emplyed Requirements

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

PEO - Employed Self Emplyed Requirements

Post by tehminamazher » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:36 am

Dear Forum Members,

We managed to book PEO appointment through consultant in the February end in solihull for HSMP Visa extension

Kindly if someone can guide us as we are covered uner HSMP JR

1) Husband is employed and self employed but attaching payslips for the last 21 months only along with corrsponding bank statements, P60 and employer letter, He is not showing/claiming for self employed earnings to avoid any delays ( He has filed self assessment returns and have also paid the tax). Will this be a problem.

2) Do he need to show his empoyed earnings for last 21 months or last 12 months to prove economic activity.

Thanks in advance.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:08 am

Why do you think you are covered by HSMP JR - this only applies if your husband was in HSMP under the rules until November 2006.

You can be selective and exclude some forms of employment if you do not wish to claim points for that income. Do NOT send 21 months proof of earnings though - only send 12 months. The other 9 months will be useless and simply waste the caseworkers time - there is nothing that a caseworker can do with the additional earnings, so don't take it with.

Also, he only needs 2 documents for proof of earnings, so only take two (payslips and bank statements are usually enough). Keep it simple and don't try and complicate matters by taking a load of unnecessary paperwork.
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

Post by tehminamazher » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:11 am

Thanks mulderpf,

We are covered because our initial Visa application was before November 07, 2006.
Now what u suggest us mule we are planning to give all the documents for the economic activity the moment we landed here ( P45s, Job Interview / Acknowledgement / Thanks letters)

Thanks in advance

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:20 am

Are you applying for a visa extension or ILR?
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

Post by tehminamazher » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:39 am

We were given intitial visa for three years and we are applying for extension now.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:25 pm

tehminamazher wrote:We were given intitial visa for three years and we are applying for extension now.
I am missing something here - is this a third extension? Your initial visa application was back in 2006 - now 7 years later you are still extending? It is not possible to help you with piecemeal information like this. If you applied for HSMP before November 2006, then yes, you are covered, otherwise you are not.

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

Post by tehminamazher » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:35 pm

Thanks mulderpf,

We appplied before Novemeber 2006 and case went is appeal and were granted visa in March 2010 based on our initial applicationof pre Nov 07, 2006 for three years which is expiring in March 2013.

Now what u suggest us as we are planning to give all the documents for the economic activity the moment we landed here in May 2010 till January 2013 ( P45s, Job Interview / Acknowledgement / Thanks letters)

Hope this information helps you.

Thanks in advance.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:53 pm

Ah ok - I suggest you check with the consultant that you applied through as they have to provide you with a full service and not only an appointment.

Good luck...

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

Post by tehminamazher » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:57 pm

Thanks again muderpf

We are planning to go by our own ?

What u suggest us ?

Thanks in advance

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

Post by tehminamazher » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:25 pm

Any suggestions?

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

Post by tehminamazher » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:19 pm

Hi mulderpf or some senior,

Still waiting help/ guidance as we are short of time.

Thanks in advance.

TM

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:50 pm

You're paying a consultant to represent you. What advice do they have? :?

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

Post by tehminamazher » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:55 pm

As I told earlier on the thread .

We are planning to go by ourselves without the consultant.

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

Post by tehminamazher » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:01 am

Hi All,

We are running short of time?

Can someone help/ guide us please?

Thanks in advance.

TM

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:06 am

If you booked your appointment using a consultant, you have to attend the appointment with them (and they have to provide you with a service). You cannot attend without them and they cannot just sell you an appointment.

As most people who fell under HSMP JR have probably got ILR or CS now, I think you will struggle to find anyone here who still know all the requirements from the original HSMP.