ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can we extend tier 4 student visa if tier 1 entrepreneur

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

la
Member of Standing

Can we extend tier 4 student visa if tier 1 entrepreneur

Post by la » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:31 pm

appeal is also refused - At that time Can I switch to tier 4 student visa with in 28 days.

My current visa tier 4 student visa (expired on Oct 20 2012) - applied to switch to tier 1 entrepreneur 200k category.

Please help.
Last edited by la on Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:32 pm

In what scenarios we can switch to tier 4 entrepreneur if my tier 1 entrepreneur is refused.

Please remember that my current student visa is already expired.

aziz1053

yes you can

Post by aziz1053 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:42 pm

yes you can go in studies at any time. but now your appeal is refused. what do you mean by tier 4 enter ? if you tried tier 1 enter before from tier 4 & you got refused your attention was to do business & now coming back to studies what can be the logical reason for this swift change one to an other then coming back this scenario should make some sense that's what I guess ? you have to consult with senior opinion or may be lawyer ?
aziz1053

kashnex

Re: Can we extend tier 4 student visa if tier 1 entrepreneu

Post by kashnex » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:05 pm

la wrote:appeal is also refused - At that time Can I switch to tier 4 student visa with in 28 days.

My current visa tier 4 student visa (expired on Oct 20 2012) - applied to switch to tier 1 entrepreneur 200k category.

Please help.
HI
Have you got refusal or just asking general Question?
regards

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:31 pm

I am asking general question

My tier 4 student visa expired on october 30 2012

applied to tier 1 entrepreneur on october 20 2012

In future scenarios could be -

my tier 1 entrepreneur visa might be refused - in this scenario , at that time , instead of going for appeal , can I apply for tier 4 student visa (if I have valid cas)

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Post by tuliprose » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:25 pm

la wrote:I am asking general question

My tier 4 student visa expired on october 30 2012

applied to tier 1 entrepreneur on october 20 2012

In future scenarios could be -

my tier 1 entrepreneur visa might be refused - in this scenario , at that time , instead of going for appeal , can I apply for tier 4 student visa (if I have valid cas)
You may switch and can apply in first 28 days of your refusal, provided you meet all requirements for Tier 4 i-e Valid CAS, maintenance funds (without established presence), and you must ensure that you are going to study a valid course and making a progress from previous course.

And also, there is a study time limit of total 8 years.

If you meet all above requirements then you have a good chance of getting visa.

But Good luck with your existing application.

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:33 pm

But as per UK BA ( in more information section of below link)

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... -to-apply/

If some one's existing permission to stay has expired
If you are already in the UK and your permission to stay expires more than 1 month before the start date of your proposed course of study, you must return overseas and apply from outside the UK. If you apply from inside the UK, we will refuse to extend your permission to stay.

Could you please help me in this context.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Can we extend tier 4 student visa if tier 1 entrepreneu

Post by rehan01 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:00 pm

la wrote:appeal is also refused - At that time Can I switch to tier 4 student visa with in 28 days.

Please help.
You cannot apply for switch in country if your tier 1 visa application get refused.

""If your existing permission to stay has expired If you are already in the UK and your permission to stay expires more than 1 month before the start date of your proposed course of study, you must return overseas and apply from outside the UK. If you apply from inside the UK, we will refuse to extend your permission to stay. ""

regards

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:47 pm

Anna rehan01,

This is what I already told in above thread (before your post). Please go through all posts in thread before you reply.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:49 pm

la wrote:Anna rehan01,

This is what I already told in above thread (before your post). Please go through all posts in thread before you reply.
Listen just ignore my post coz u knw too much knowledge mate tht is why I posted same thing 5 times and now u finaly undrstand and relized that you got this in previous post.

So its best if we leave it here enit

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:51 pm

rehan01 wrote:
la wrote:Anna rehan01,

Listen just ignore my post coz u hve too much knowledge mate tht is why I posted same thing 5 times and now u finaly undrstand and realized that you got this in previous post.

So its best if we leave it here enit

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:52 pm

It seems, you do not have anything proper work to do than giving same replies to every post with out proper knowledge. Please concentrate on other things instead of replying misleading things multiple times to every thread.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:55 pm

la wrote:It seems, you do not have anything proper work to do than giving same replies to every post with out proper knowledge. Please concentrate on other things instead of replying misleading things multiple times to every thread.
LOL but you have enit ........................... yes I aint got anything to do like you said that's why I am here but atleast not twisting in my k*****s that wht will happened next coz I didn't paid anyone to do anything :)

tc

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:08 pm

Who will pay to you and take suggestions - You are too immature to answer to queries here. Please, we do not require your free service misleading advises :)

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:14 pm

la wrote:Who will pay to you and take suggestions - You are too immature to answer to queries here. Please, we do not require your free service misleading advises :)
Immature lol ..... Read wht I write and than reply I said I didn't pay anyone to get things sorted etc you really dnt wnt me to go in details gud luck

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:17 pm

Immature re..... Read what I write and than reply

That is what I have done in all other posts where you have replied with half knowledge. Your knowledge is not sufficient to get in the details and reply. Please try to spend some more time to understand new rules of UK BA.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:19 pm

la wrote:Immature re..... Read what I write and than reply

That is what I have done in all other posts where you have replied with half knowledge. Your knowledge is not sufficient to get in the details and reply. Please try to spend some more time to understand new rules of UK BA.
I have wht I needed too coz it doesn't effect me at all and I never ask to folow wht I said and whtever I wrote is my own comments etc

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:22 pm

if you have more free time, take note book write info what ever you know into that . Please do not reply here if you are not confident enough.

This forum is to share proper info to others. Please go through terms and conditions of this once again.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:24 pm

la wrote:if you have more free time, take note book write info what ever you know into that . Please do not reply here if you are not confident enough.

This forum is to share proper info to others. Please go through terms and conditions of this once again.

Same to you sir .... Like I mention the information I provide, I have given ukba website link to that info so dnt challenged tht coz source is provided.

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:25 pm

Sir get into detail of UK BA rules - Please do not read at high level and post.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:27 pm

la wrote:Sir get into detail of UK BA rules - Please do not read at high level and post.
I don't need too coz 28 days or 28 working doesn't doesn't matter coz I have it all in place and nothing to hide in respect of business, funds etc.

Anyway gud luck n all the very best

Jabs

Post by Jabs » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:54 pm

la, you seem to be very rude. Rehan and others are paying attention and trying to help, it's entirely up to you to take the advice or lump it.

Don't expect others to read your all your posts, it would be helpful if you were clear and concise about your question in each post.

If you wish to change the category, just in case you fail to obtain a Ent visa (I hope not for your sake) then it has to be done outside the UK.

As I said above, take it or lump it.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:30 pm

Jabs wrote:la, you seem to be very rude. Rehan and others are paying attention and trying to help, it's entirely up to you to take the advice or lump it.

Don't expect others to read your all your posts, it would be helpful if you were clear and concise about your question in each post.

If you wish to change the category, just in case you fail to obtain a Ent visa (I hope not for your sake) then it has to be done outside the UK.

As I said above, take it or lump it.
Thanks Jabs ..... Not everyone understand that and they even come out something which don't make sense .... I don't want to say much about it as it will upset most of us here but we all knows what's going on and how its all been done .... But I think ukba should do some proper checks and bring even tighter rules in place not just for tier 1 but for every single immigration category so atleast if someone who is really doing thing rite don't have to struggle bcz of people who have abused the system or are part of it.

Sorry if I offended anyone. All the best

Jabs

Post by Jabs » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:35 am

Rehan, you don't owe anyone an apology.

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:11 pm

Sorry Rehan or anone If I hurted you. I did not mean it. I am just trying to say , we are her to help and share info.

Ultimately you or me need visa as we both are genuine entrepreneur. But my fear is we may get impacted due to these stricter rules. But yes I agree that UK BA should even come up with tighten rules to stop misusing the system but not genuine people. hope you understand.