ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Irish Passport query

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

knapps
Member of Standing

Irish Passport query

Post by knapps » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:43 pm

Hi guys,

Received an invitation to attend a ceremony on 11/3 this year finally:-)). Now I can't travel, Can anyone tell me after getting the certificate and applying for the passport, how long will I have to wait for the passport?

Thanks

jeupsy

Re: Irish Passport query

Post by jeupsy » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:54 pm

knapps wrote:Hi guys,

Received an invitation to attend a ceremony on 11/3 this year finally:-)). Now I can't travel, Can anyone tell me after getting the certificate and applying for the passport, how long will I have to wait for the passport?

Thanks
Using the express passport service, you can get it in 10 working days once you have your certificate.

They should give you the detaisl on how to apply for the passport during the ceremony, but I thik the main docuemts to submit are: naturalisation certificate, birt certificate, pasport from your country of origin, and of course pictures.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:54 pm

congrats for your approval,once you got the certificate you can applied straight away.just make sure use passport express.it will take around 10 working days some cases its may take longer than this just make sure submit all the document eg birth cert original english....but also its easter time and paddy days time it will be very busy time of the year.good luck

knapps
Member of Standing

Post by knapps » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:31 am

thanks a lot guys, how long is the passport issued for??

agniukas

Post by agniukas » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:34 pm

passport is issued for 10 years

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:35 pm

10 year normal passport