ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letter of current activity EUFAM Stamp 4 Ireland

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nusic1
Newly Registered

Letter of current activity EUFAM Stamp 4 Ireland

Post by nusic1 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:53 pm

I received a letter from Department of Justice requesting me and my wife to provide current acitivity in the state in cluding Valid Passports. I got my stamp 4 in July 2011. They also asked me to provide Passports as well as job details of both. Anyone knows why they send me this letter as i have not heard anyone getting this letter after getting stamp 4. I have provided all documents and received acknowledgement letter but have not got our Passports back. I am starting to get concerned about it. Anyone has any idea. Prompt reply will be appreciated
Thanks
in advance

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:46 am

i know few people who also got these kind of letter they just want to check if your eu spouse is excercise her eu treaty right.because amount of sham marriages they just want to see if couple are geniune. you write them letter and ask for passport back.good luck

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Re: Letter of current activity EUFAM Stamp 4 Ireland

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:45 am

nusic1 wrote:I received a letter from Department of Justice requesting me and my wife to provide current acitivity in the state in cluding Valid Passports. I got my stamp 4 in July 2011. They also asked me to provide Passports as well as job details of both. Anyone knows why they send me this letter as i have not heard anyone getting this letter after getting stamp 4. I have provided all documents and received acknowledgement letter but have not got our Passports back. I am starting to get concerned about it. Anyone has any idea. Prompt reply will be appreciated
Thanks
in advance
What exactly are they requesting?

nusic1
Newly Registered

Re: Letter of current activity EUFAM Stamp 4 Ireland

Post by nusic1 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:36 pm

Directive/2004/38/EC wrote:
nusic1 wrote:I received a letter from Department of Justice requesting me and my wife to provide current acitivity in the state in cluding Valid Passports. I got my stamp 4 in July 2011. They also asked me to provide Passports as well as job details of both. Anyone knows why they send me this letter as i have not heard anyone getting this letter after getting stamp 4. I have provided all documents and received acknowledgement letter but have not got our Passports back. I am starting to get

concerned about it. Anyone has any idea. Prompt reply will be appreciated
Thanks
in advance
What exactly are they requesting?

They have requested passports of both of us
Job details tax credit certificate recent parsnips 2
Letter from college in case any of us is student and private medical insurance. As my wife is student so I sent college letter and medical insurance and my job details