ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

me applying ILR and dependant less than 2 years in UK

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

r3v
Newly Registered

me applying ILR and dependant less than 2 years in UK

Post by r3v » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:26 pm

Hi,

My wife has PBS dependant visa which she applied from india in Apr 2012 and now she is not qualified for ILR because she did not finish her 2 years with me here and visa is expiring on 09 mar 2013, same as my tier 1.

Myself previously on HSMP for 2 year + now on Tier 1 General for 3 years. we want to apply for ILR via post. What form should I fill for my wife(dependant) FLR(M) or PBS dependant?

Can I apply her as my PBS dependant with my ILR application at the same time via post?

PBS dependent form says: Are you applying separately as a PBS dependant and pay 561 in my ILR? but we would be applying at same time!

Please help me!

crusador0408
Member of Standing

Post by crusador0408 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:34 pm

PBS Dependent is the answer!
I have my ILR since march 2013, previously based on HSMP+Tier1 ext. All views are my own, am not a professional on immigration matters.

r3v
Newly Registered

Post by r3v » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:00 pm

crusador0408 wrote:PBS Dependent is the answer!
I am confused. I will be filling SET (O) mentioning my wife as dependant (and fill in to pay for myself and one dependant fee) and separately fill in PBS dependant form without any payment information in it and post both applications together?

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:19 pm

No. If your wife is not applying for ILR as your dep at the same time you are applying for ILR, she does not need to be included in your set o form. Only her PBS dep form only.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

r3v
Newly Registered

Post by r3v » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:07 pm

wpilr_nov12 wrote:No. If your wife is not applying for ILR as your dep at the same time you are applying for ILR, she does not need to be included in your set o form. Only her PBS dep form only.
thank you, you are real guru!

tamilmaran
- thin ice -

Post by tamilmaran » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:43 pm

Dear wpilr_nov12 (Guru),

Can't he not apply fir ILR in Premier service (well before his due date )and apply ILR dependent for this wife immediately( either in person or postal ). Will this not be a good option for him in the long run......??

r3v
Newly Registered

Post by r3v » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:48 pm

tamilmaran wrote:Dear wpilr_nov12 (Guru),

Can't he not apply fir ILR in Premier service (well before his due date )and apply ILR dependent for this wife immediately( either in person or postal ). Will this not be a good option for him in the long run......??
The problem is both our visa's expire on 09 march 2013 and I am sure I am not going to get my ILR before 09 march 2013 if I apply via post and my wife visa expires after that!

BTW, can I combine apply for both by post(me - ILR, dependant wife - PBS dependant)???

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:22 pm

A same day PEO is possible with two separate appointments booked. Also two different days, both within current leave.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

jojybaba

Post by jojybaba » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:36 pm

R3;

I got same issue ,can we post together both form,i even tried ukba no but no contacted,if u found such info than Plz reply

ilrdep

Post by ilrdep » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:23 pm

Are you sending to the SET(o) and PBS depdent application to same address?
PO Box are different hence I belive you have to send it seperately

evershineforu
Newly Registered

Post by evershineforu » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:53 pm

ILR and PBS Dependent application both can be sent together.

Process:

First you need to mention in covering letter clearly about two applications.
You send the post to ILR processing address first and in turn they will send to Tier1 PBS dependent processing team. I think this way takes longer timer but I am not sure.

This information is obtained from UKBA Helpline when I contacted.

Both of you will be paying respective fees individually. Hope this helps.

ideanokia6500

Post by ideanokia6500 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:16 pm

I have the same case.
But I applied FLR(M)
Postal application with my SET(o)
meanwhile she completed her two years
and I sent REVISED SET(O)
with spouse addition (change of circumstances)

but still waiting for decision

SENIORS PLEASE ADVISE

THANKS
HI

jojybaba

Post by jojybaba » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:54 pm

Thanks a lot evershime

so you contact UKBA and they told you?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this is great news for me as i am posting same request fo rmany days and prbably no one got this exp

but anyhow,,,,as you saying it can take more time than on other hand,,whihc i am scary is,,if we send both application different address and if PBS application is dealt before my ~ILR approval than they simply refuse PBS application so i think sending application together,,,even it is lengthy but it is safe side from refusal,,,,what you think? r what u did after contacting UKBA

evershineforu wrote:ILR and PBS Dependent application both can be sent together.

Process:

First you need to mention in covering letter clearly about two applications.
You send the post to ILR processing address first and in turn they will send to Tier1 PBS dependent processing team. I think this way takes longer timer but I am not sure.

This information is obtained from UKBA Helpline when I contacted.

Both of you will be paying respective fees individually. Hope this helps.

evershineforu
Newly Registered

Post by evershineforu » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:37 pm

I came to know this from UKBA Help line only but I would advise you to contact them to make sure this is the process.

jojybaba

Post by jojybaba » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:46 pm

byia g,

i tried many time on phone pressing option 4 and than 3 but message going on we very busy etc,,,,,so i was asking just as formal advice ,,,,

evershineforu wrote:I came to know this from UKBA Help line only but I would advise you to contact them to make sure this is the process.

ideanokia6500

Post by ideanokia6500 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:21 pm

send PBS form With SET(O) at SET(O) address please
HI

evershineforu
Newly Registered

Post by evershineforu » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:13 pm

Hi jojybaba,

As said before, please send to Set(O) address in confidence and rest they will take care. This will be confirmd on receipt of the UKBA Referene letter.

I am planning for my ILR by PEO then send my dependants by post as I can't wait for 5-6 months(in case) and I need to travel in July. So doing this arrangement.

jojybaba

Post by jojybaba » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:49 pm

Thanks a lot evershine for your reply,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what is best idea to get appointment as i tried couple a day time and system just say no,,,,,i mean peo appointment?

evershineforu wrote:Hi jojybaba,

As said before, please send to Set(O) address in confidence and rest they will take care. This will be confirmd on receipt of the UKBA Referene letter.

I am planning for my ILR by PEO then send my dependants by post as I can't wait for 5-6 months(in case) and I need to travel in July. So doing this arrangement.

tamilmaran
- thin ice -

Re: me applying ILR and dependant less than 2 years in UK

Post by tamilmaran » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:42 am

r3v wrote:Hi,

My wife has PBS dependant visa which she applied from india in Apr 2012 and now she is not qualified for ILR because she did not finish her 2 years with me here and visa is expiring on 09 mar 2013, same as my tier 1.

Myself previously on HSMP for 2 year + now on Tier 1 General for 3 years. we want to apply for ILR via post. What form should I fill for my wife(dependant) FLR(M) or PBS dependant?

Can I apply her as my PBS dependant with my ILR application at the same time via post?

PBS dependent form says: Are you applying separately as a PBS dependant and pay 561 in my ILR? but we would be applying at same time!

Please help me!
1) You apply for your ILR with full confidence with all supporting doucments.

2) Make a FLR(M) application for your wife and mention in the covering letter taht you you have applied for ILR .

3) Pls do this before the dates.

4) If possible, Pls book two different appointments and get it done on the same day.

I was in the similar situation....
Please update BC timeline in google docs https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... li=1#gid=0

I am another user just like you.....!!
===TAMILMARAN===

vinny

Re: me applying ILR and dependant less than 2 years in UK

Post by vinny » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:52 am

tamilmaran wrote:2) Make a FLR(M) application for your wife and mention in the covering letter taht you you have applied for ILR .
PBS dependant application.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

ilrdep

Post by ilrdep » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:10 am

Why so early you replied to this post "tamilmaran"? for Feb post reply in March :)