ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

manchi_boi
BANNED

Urgent

Post by manchi_boi » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:23 am

hello there
i just need to know, how to do asylum? what is the procesS? wot r de advantages and disadvantages? and successfull it goes? if the person is living here since 2006 legaly but now going for asylum.. wot r de opportunities? please advise.....

MPH80
Respected Guru

Post by MPH80 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:01 am

You really are considering all your options aren't you. Tier 4 ... Canada ... Asylum.

Asylum is a long, hard process which will probably result in refusal unless you've got a good case.

So the first question, before all the others, is why you qualify for Asylum - and 'I don't want to go back' isn't an option. You need to be in proper fear of your life, and not just 'it's a bit dangerous'.

manchi_boi
BANNED

Post by manchi_boi » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:34 am

what a waste of time, though appriate ur hardwork to trace all of the posts...well done, this is wot life, one should have options wide open to live anywhere in dis world kind athing....thanks for ur motivations (Y).

peppekalle

Post by peppekalle » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:54 pm

What happened to tier 4 and Canada?Claiming asylum http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/asylu ... owtoclaim/

z18runway

Post by z18runway » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:35 pm

MPH80 wrote:You really are considering all your options aren't you. Tier 4 ... Canada ... Asylum.

Asylum is a long, hard process which will probably result in refusal unless you've got a good case.

So the first question, before all the others, is why you qualify for Asylum - and 'I don't want to go back' isn't an option. You need to be in proper fear of your life, and not just 'it's a bit dangerous'.
I seconded mph80 advice, good though. There is no disrespect, they are here to help