ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents for extension as director of a company

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

elpis
Newly Registered

Documents for extension as director of a company

Post by elpis » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:56 pm

My company October 2013. Is it a a good idea to submit accounts to
Last edited by elpis on Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

msvayani

Re: Documents for extension as director of a company

Post by msvayani » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:52 am

elpis wrote:My company is only one year old and it paid me 4 interim dividends during the year. These interim dividends were later on ratified in the annual general meeting of the company before the end of year. I will be sending my application to UKBA for tier 1 extension. Please help with following questions:
1) Is it ok to send vouchers for interim dividends (in place of final dividends) to ukba? These dividends were paid through bank transfer and reference on bank statement is " Dividend"? Can UKA oject if it is an interim dividend?

2)Do interim dividends need to be ratified in Annual General Meeting? Do i need to send them minutes and resolutions?

3) My due date for sumission of accounts to companies house is in October 2013. Is it a a good idea to submit accounts to companies house before sumission of my extension application to UKBA?

4) Similarly my due date for payment of corporation tax to HMRC is far away. However, is it a good idea to pay corporation tax early and include its return with application for visa extension?
Replies to your questions given my personal exprience last week at one of PEO and also as an accountant.

1. Yes please send all 4 interim divided voucher. Ask you accountant to prepare than one final consolidated voucher with breakdown of all interim vouchers.

2. Minutes and AGM is necessary from Companies house and HMRC point of view not for Home Office.

3. No need

4. Not necessary. Because it clearly says that profit on which tax has been paid or WILL BE PAID.

Just point to mention here. Try and give only relevant / selected information based on list on application form.

In my case, case worker neither looked at my company accounts nor business bank statements. I also didn't even gave him my invoices as there more than 100 invoices and it not possible for them to go each or them specially if you are apply in person. Though I had all the invoices and summary as well.

The main thing is letter from accountant. It should be simple and clearly state the breakdown of each payment in line with credits in to your personal bank account.

Hope this information will be helpful to you.