ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Currently on spouse visa applying for ILR

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

z4ydi

Currently on spouse visa applying for ILR

Post by z4ydi » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:02 am

Hi everyone
My wife was granted a spouse visa in February 2011, She entered the UK on 29/March/2011, she will be applying for her ILR after the 28th February 2013 which will be 28 days before the 2nd anniversary of her entry date. My question is:
1. Do we have to submit the tenancy agreement as one of the supporting documentations? Or as long as we submit 6 x documents that shows her residence in the same address as me it doesn't matter whether tenancy agreement is included or not? The reason I asked is because our tenency agreement expires on 28/February/2013 too and I am not sure if we will get the renewal in time.
2. Do we have to include our marriage certificate with the ILR application?

Here are the documents that we have at hand:

1. My P60 (me)
2. My payslips for 6 months (me)
3. A letter from my employer confirming my employment, length of service and salary - I am not sure this is necessary though please comment (me)
4. My bank statements (me)
5. My bank statements from another bank account(me)
6. Bank statements from a joint account (from myself and my wife)
7. Joint water bill (me and wife)
8. Joint Gas/elec utility bill (me and wife)
9. My wife's medical card from the surgery (wife)
10. NHS letter to my wife (wife)
11. My wife's Life in the UK certificate (wife)
[/list]
Please kindly advice.[/list]