ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

good news today

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

masoud_ahmad

good news today

Post by masoud_ahmad » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:43 am

Hi,

I am silent reader of this forum. Just to show my time line for others to get an idea.

Today I have received all my documents back and waiting for the Biometric card to receice. My time line:

Application: ILR (1 Applicant + 3 Dependents), was on Tier1 General (2+3years)
Date Applied: 06-07-2012
Vis Expires: 07-09-2012
Biometrics Enrollment: 01-09-2012
Documents Received: 11-02-2013
Biometric Card: Waiting

I have also sent letter from MP but looks like didnt work. Home Office took its own time.

I have a question if anyone can answer it please!!!

When my ILR start date would be on the biometric card. Does it start when my visa expires or does it start when my biometrics taken? Any idea please.
How long will take to receive the biometric card after getting the documents with passport.

Thanks

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:55 am

Congratulations. Good News after 7 months.

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Re: good news today

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:20 pm

masoud_ahmad wrote:I have a question if anyone can answer it please!!!

When my ILR start date would be on the biometric card. Does it start when my visa expires or does it start when my biometrics taken? Any idea please.
How long will take to receive the biometric card after getting the documents with passport.

Thanks
1. You will get an approval letter with the date mentioned. However, you biometric card will have a 'issue date' which could be a few days after the Approval date on the letter.

3. BRP should arrive about a week after your approval.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.