ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 Extension previous earnings for Limited company

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kishorepadman
Newly Registered

Tier1 Extension previous earnings for Limited company

Post by kishorepadman » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:44 pm

Hi Guys,

I have a question regarding the previous earnings evidence of limited company contractors.

I have started my limited company in Oct 2011 and did contracting from Oct 2011 till Jan 2012. After that I took a permanent job from Feb 2012 to May 2012.I did not close my limited company and it was inactive during this period. I again resigned from permanent job and moved to a new contract from July 2012 to till date.

My second contract earnings from July 2012 to till date are enough to extend my visa.My question is, is that good enough to show the salary and dividend, profit and loss and letter from accountant during this period.
Will it complicate if I show my permanent salary also.

Thanks
Kishore Padman

canon123
Member of Standing

Post by canon123 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:28 pm

If your LTD earnings from July 2012 are enough to get the reqd points. then you can show that period

List of Documents if using LTD company:

1. Accountant letter (gross dividends, net dividends, total earnings fromJuly 2012 including the dates when money deposited into business and transferred into current accounts (salary and dividends)
2. Company Incorporation certificate
3. VAT\ PAYE registration letters from HMRC
4. Any Dividend Vouchers
5. Any Invoices made to clients
6. Business and Current Bank statements for the same period (from July 2012)
7. Visiting card of Accountant, attach this to his letter. Normally they have a reg no on these cards about their registrations
8. Any contract papers with your clients\agencies from July 2012

You can use: NET Dividends + Tax Credit + Any gross PAYE Salary taken as your income for visa extension

Hope this is of use

adityaisukapalli
BANNED

Post by adityaisukapalli » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:15 pm

You can show your earnings from July 2012.

Just show mandatory docs..

1. PaySlips (Gross Salary)
2. Dividend Vouchers (Gross Dividends)
3. Personal Bank Statements
4. Accountant Letter with breakdown of salary + dividends

You don't need to show any accounts, invoices etc. Better to keep them with you.

nice32

Post by nice32 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:45 pm

well ,you know its very simple if your limited company dividend is enough for your required score . then don'T need to show salaried job income.
always keep thing smooth , extra thing always confused case worker .
Ukba need your last 12 month income . you can claim it in one month or in 12 month.
my case is not different from your case . i have two job and limited company. but i will show it from one job which is still continue and from limited company income. my limited company income is less that why i am showing other income.
don't think too much you will be ok

kishorepadman
Newly Registered

Post by kishorepadman » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:41 pm

Thanks a lot guys.That was very helpful

Regards
Kishore Padman