ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR: Letter from employer: help needed

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jonkil
Newly Registered

ILR: Letter from employer: help needed

Post by jonkil » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:02 pm

Hi,

On evidence of earnings, Section 9A of Set (O) says 'Letter from your (previous) employer(s) (or, in the case of winnings, the relevant awarding
body) confirming that you have received the exact amount you are claiming now'

My employer gives a standard letter that mentions my yearly salary + perquisites. The total of my payslips over the last 12 months will be different from this letter as I was given a salary hike mid-year. Would the mismatch between the total of payslips vs employer letter be a problem?

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Re: ILR: Letter from employer: help needed

Post by shahid2000 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:14 am

jonkil wrote:Hi,

On evidence of earnings, Section 9A of Set (O) says 'Letter from your (previous) employer(s) (or, in the case of winnings, the relevant awarding
body) confirming that you have received the exact amount you are claiming now'

My employer gives a standard letter that mentions my yearly salary + perquisites. The total of my payslips over the last 12 months will be different from this letter as I was given a salary hike mid-year. Would the mismatch between the total of payslips vs employer letter be a problem?
The employer letter will not be of any use unless it mentions the exact amount which you are claiming (this is a requirement mentioned on the form). But you dont really need the employer letter if you can provide bank statements and payslips because you only have to provide 2 documents as evidence.

jonkil
Newly Registered

Post by jonkil » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:31 am

Thanks Shahid