ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport form naturalization/registration place of issue

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

InUkOnHsmp
United Kingdom

Passport form naturalization/registration place of issue

Post by InUkOnHsmp » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:03 pm

Hi Forum,

I am applying for my daughters passport via the fast track service the day after tomorrow.

The section 5 of the form asks for details of certficate of registration or naturalization. Along with other details it mentions a place of issue, I wonder what that should be, as the letter I got about naturalization is from the UKBA reporting centre in Liverpool, however the certificate itself mentions "Issued on the direction of the Secretary of State HOME OFFICE LONDON".

Any clues what the answer should be?

Also I know this has been discussed earlier, but just to confirm, I do not HAVE to provide my parents details for my daughters application section 4, right? (both me and partner were born abroad)

Also I am assuming, this is all the documents I need for the passport application:

1) My daughters passport
2) Her naturalization certificate
3) Her birth certificate
4) Our marriage certificate.

Please confirm.

Regards
Challenges make life worth it!

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:09 pm

InUkOnHsmp
United Kingdom

Post by InUkOnHsmp » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:26 pm

Ah, thats quite self-explainatory.

My apologies, should have read that first.

InUkOnHsmp
United Kingdom

Post by InUkOnHsmp » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:02 pm

Hi Forum,

Could not find a separate timeline thread for the one week fast track passport service.

If there is someone on this group who has got this done, can you please indicate how long it took for you to get your childs passport via the one week fast track route?

Regards

Pqek

Post by Pqek » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:58 pm

InUkOnHsmp wrote:Hi Forum,

Could not find a separate timeline thread for the one week fast track passport service.

If there is someone on this group who has got this done, can you please indicate how long it took for you to get your childs passport via the one week fast track route?

Regards
I applied for my 2 kids on Monday and got one passport on Wednesday and the second one on Thursday among with the original documents.

InUkOnHsmp
United Kingdom

Post by InUkOnHsmp » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:18 am

Thanks pqek,

And how is th epasport and documents sent for the fast track case, do we have to anyways pay extra for secure delivery?

Regards

Pqek

Post by Pqek » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:12 pm

InUkOnHsmp wrote:Thanks pqek,

And how is th epasport and documents sent for the fast track case, do we have to anyways pay extra for secure delivery?

Regards
I did not pay anything extra; they were sent via royal mail recorded delivery.

InUkOnHsmp
United Kingdom

Post by InUkOnHsmp » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:34 pm

Hmm strange, the person at the passport office told me I need to pay £3 extra to get documents back by secure delivery, grr!

Anyway, I was also given a reference number, and told I could track the status of the application online (on direct gov site) using that reference number.

However, I could not find any such application status URL, can anyone point me to it, if there is one?

Regards