ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (o) form filling help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

clintonmdu01
Newly Registered

SET (o) form filling help

Post by clintonmdu01 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:01 pm

I came through HSMP (2yrs) renewed Tier1 gendral (3Yrs) now applying for ILR in the SET (0) form for setion

SECTION 3 - WHICH CATEGORY? i should select?
Please tick a box to show us the category in which you are applying for indefinite leave to remain and to confirm that you are also applying for a biometric immigration document.
If applying under section A, please note that you will also need to complete the appropriate Tier 1 Points scoring Assessment at section 9.

Section A
Tier 1 (General) migrant (excluding applicants applying

or

Section B
Highly skilled migrant

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Re: SET (o) form filling help

Post by shahid2000 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:11 am

clintonmdu01 wrote:I came through HSMP (2yrs) renewed Tier1 gendral (3Yrs) now applying for ILR in the SET (0) form for setion

SECTION 3 - WHICH CATEGORY? i should select?
Please tick a box to show us the category in which you are applying for indefinite leave to remain and to confirm that you are also applying for a biometric immigration document.
If applying under section A, please note that you will also need to complete the appropriate Tier 1 Points scoring Assessment at section 9.

Section A
Tier 1 (General) migrant (excluding applicants applying

or

Section B
Highly skilled migrant
Its Section A Tier 1 (general) ....
I had the same scenario and this is what i ticked. Also if you read it properly you will see that it can only be section a T1G, no confusion there.