ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier2 dependent child visa Company maintenance letter format

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lawabidingimmigrant

Tier2 dependent child visa Company maintenance letter format

Post by lawabidingimmigrant » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:02 pm

Hi,

Need to apply for my UK born baby's Tier 2 dependent visa.

Didn't realize I have to maintain certain amount of funds (guess its £600 per dependent) for 3 months to show I have enough funds to support the dependent in the UK.

I do have sufficient funds but it is scattered across different current & savings accounts and I haven't maintained consistent balance required for funds maintenance in any of these accounts for 3 months.

Will maintenance letter from company suffice? If yes, could someone please share the format of the company maintenance letter. I can then ask my company to send me a fax copy of maintenance letter.

Need this urgently. Any help will be much appreciated !

PS: I will also be attaching all current/savings account stmts with the visa application just in case UKBA wants to have a look at them.

lawabidingimmigrant

Post by lawabidingimmigrant » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:13 pm

Hello,

Does anyone have a sample format of letter for maintenance of funds of a Tier 2 dependent that can be provided by sponsoring company of Tier 2 Migrant?

Looking for this urgently.

Thanks in advance.

ImI.sh
Newly Registered

Format

Post by ImI.sh » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:11 pm

ATTACHED IS THE exact wordings you can add other bits in the letter as you need but this part i am attaching is important

Please accept this letter as confirmation that, if required, Company name agrees to provide Mr XYZ and his dependents, as named below, with sufficient funds to cover accommodation and maintenance until the end of first full month of his employment with the Company, up to a maximum of £900 for himself and £600 for each of his dependents.

Dependents:
• wife Name
. child name

Thanks

lawabidingimmigrant

Post by lawabidingimmigrant » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:36 pm

Thanks buddy.

I am working for this company for more than a year now and we had a baby 3 months ago.

Only baby visa needs to be done. Not sure if we need to show £900 + £600 + £600 or just £600 for baby.

Company gave a letter stating "Should it be necessary, it will maintain and accommodate my family members for a month limited up to £600 per family member.

I asked them if the letter also needs to mention £900 for main applicant and if I can get a letter with my name in it.(who already has a visa and is working with the company in UK for more than a year) So far no response.

Hope I get the letter soon.

Agastya80

Post by Agastya80 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:11 pm

lawabidingimmigrant wrote:Thanks buddy.

I am working for this company for more than a year now and we had a baby 3 months ago.

Only baby visa needs to be done. Not sure if we need to show £900 + £600 + £600 or just £600 for baby.

Company gave a letter stating "Should it be necessary, it will maintain and accommodate my family members for a month limited up to £600 per family member.

I asked them if the letter also needs to mention £900 for main applicant and if I can get a letter with my name in it.(who already has a visa and is working with the company in UK for more than a year) So far no response.

Hope I get the letter soon.
just £600 for the baby
Thanks!

lawabidingimmigrant

Post by lawabidingimmigrant » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:12 pm

Thanks. My baby got Tier 2 Child visa from India. He was born in UK.

I took a letter from employer mentioning "Should it become necessary, XYZ Ltd, a Tier 2 A-rated sponsor will maintain and accommodate main applicant & family members up to a month limited to £900 for main applicant and £600 for each dependent (names of each dependent mentioned)" on safe side although this application was only for Tier 2 Child visa.

Also provided copies of Fixed deposits and bank statements in the application.

Agastya80 wrote:
just £600 for the baby

shahzaam
Pakistan

Re: Tier2 dependent child visa Company maintenance letter fo

Post by shahzaam » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:57 pm

lawabidingimmigrant wrote:Hi,

Need to apply for my UK born baby's Tier 2 dependent visa.

Didn't realize I have to maintain certain amount of funds (guess its £600 per dependent) for 3 months to show I have enough funds to support the dependent in the UK.

I do have sufficient funds but it is scattered across different current & savings accounts and I haven't maintained consistent balance required for funds maintenance in any of these accounts for 3 months.

Will maintenance letter from company suffice? If yes, could someone please share the format of the company maintenance letter. I can then ask my company to send me a fax copy of maintenance letter.

Need this urgently. Any help will be much appreciated !

PS: I will also be attaching all current/savings account stmts with the visa application just in case UKBA wants to have a look at them.
Hi
I am in the same situation now as you were before?

we ( myself and my dependent) have got TIER2 visa.

we have blessed with beautiful daughter after 1 month of TIER2.

we are planning to get visa for her to enable us travelling in near future.

Questions as under:

Do I need to maintain 90 days maintenance(£600) again to get visa endorsed for my daughter?

Do i need to shoe maintenance again for Myself, dependent, and child, 900+600+600?

do I need to request again a COS from my employer for my daughter?

Respected Manci answered a few back but I still can't understand.

Please advise and guide,

Many thanks in advance for your response and answers

manci
Respected Guru

Re: Tier2 dependent child visa Company maintenance letter fo

Post by manci » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:41 am

duplicate post