ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General Ext (single sided application or both sided)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tungha2106
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General Ext (single sided application or both sided)

Post by tungha2106 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:27 pm

Hi,

I am going to print the Tier 1 general extension application form. was just curious to know if we need to print single sided or double sided? I dont remember how i did it last time :(

Please advise.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:37 pm

I don't think it's possible to correctly print the application form double-sided.

I tried both the main and the dependant forms and there's a page which should back onto another page and it's COMPLETELY impossible.
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

Mela

Re: Tier 1 General Ext (single sided application or both sid

Post by Mela » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:02 pm

tungha2106 wrote:Hi,

I am going to print the Tier 1 general extension application form. was just curious to know if we need to print single sided or double sided? I dont remember how i did it last time :(

Please advise.
I always admire technical queries like this like when posters are asking whether to use single or double sided paper or there was another poster who was cracking his head on which program is best to use to fill the PDF application electronically instead of simple handwriting :lol:

to answer your question: you could use single-sided except for pages on the back of which it says to use double-sided. good luck:)

just out of interest why do you guys struggling and trying to print single-sided? are you trying to save a few pennies on paper and postage (by reducing the weight)? no offence but seems like this could be a nice scene from Citizen Khan sequel :lol:
Last edited by Mela on Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bubin123
Member of Standing

Post by bubin123 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:06 pm

I printed double sided... the dependent list goes back to back of the payment page... applied just for myself so no issues... otherwise need to reprint the dependent list...

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:09 pm

No, I don't think any pages say they have to be printed double sided, but page number 9 on the main applicant's form, says that it should be on the reverse of the payment details page (page 7).

Now, I'm no rocket scientist, but I do not see how it is possible for page 9 to EVER be on the reverse of page 7, unless there's some alternate universe where they count differently...
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.