ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (General) extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rockwell31

Tier 1 (General) extension

Post by rockwell31 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:26 am

Hi,
My Tier 1 (G) due by 22-Dec-2012.
The salary slips (printout of soft copy) are stamped and signed by HR by May 2012.

Is it valid or do I need to give the date of HR signature within 30 days of application time.

Please clarify.

Thanks,
rw

shahmir

Post by shahmir » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:12 am

It is valid
lets get together for migrants' rights

rockwell31

Post by rockwell31 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:52 am

Thanks Shah.

rockwell31

Post by rockwell31 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:32 pm

Hi,
I have few more queries,
From Jul 2012, I am working as a contractor, using own limited company.

For visa extension, I am planning to show the earning between Sep. 2011 to Jun. 2012 (Worked as permanent employee),
which covers the eligibility criteria for earning calculation.

My doubts,
1) Will UKBA ask, what are you doing after Jun. 2012? Why the latest earning (within 12 months) it is not taken for calculation?
2) Do I need to provide additional or support document about my current earnings (details about limited company and earnings) which is not used for Salary Calculation, but for Fund maintenance?
3) My previous employer not providing any kind of reference letter. But I've stamped, signed salary slips, bank statements, p60 and p45. Is it sufficient/ letter mandatory?

Please clarify.
Last edited by rockwell31 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:36 pm

1. No.
2. No.
3. Does the policy guidance and/or form asks you o provide such a letter?
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

rockwell31

Post by rockwell31 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:44 pm

Hi Sush,
Thanks for your immediate response.

3) I read this from another discussion title 'Cover Letter,Table Of Content,Salary Explaination,Emp Letter'

Please clarify.

Regards,
RW

thebionicredneck2003
Member of Standing

Post by thebionicredneck2003 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:12 pm

As Sushdmehta has already asked, does the policy guidance and/or form ask you to provide such a letter?

Don't base your questions/answers off threads or hearsay, but base your answers on the policy guidance, which does not explicitly ask for this.

Kind Regards

rockwell31

Applying dependent visa separately (inside UK)

Post by rockwell31 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:38 pm

Hi,
Thanks for your help.

I have a doubt about - Applying dependent visa separately (inside UK)

It is difficult to get PEO slot and costlier with consultants/ agents.
I have a doubt about applying myself through PEO and for dependents (inside UK) through postal.

Is it valid, if my visa status modified (through PEO) and my dependents still with old visa (till their postal application will be taken by case workers) and they are inside UK.

Please clarify.

Thanks,
RW

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:48 pm

Life isn't fair, but you can be!

ajitpahuja
Newly Registered

P45 instead of Salary Slips

Post by ajitpahuja » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:21 pm

Hi,

I am getting my Tier-1 General Visa extended in the month of March.

For this purpose, I do not have all the salary slips from my employer whom I have left. Also the salaries in my account were paid sometimes fortnightly and sometimes monthly but the salary slips were issued weekly.

So, only in some cases, the figures in the bank statement are matching the salary slip. In other cases, the figures are an aggregation of 2 or more salary slips.

Now, to avoid any confusion and botheration to the employer, I am thinking of getting a P45 and submitting as an Employer's document. The total amount on the P45 would actually tally with the total payments into my account.

Please let me know if that is acceptable. Although, in the guidance, a mention of P60 has been made but nowhere has P45 been discussed as a document from the employer.

I would appreciate if any senior member from the group can comment on this.

Looking forward to an early response.

Thanks.

Regards,

Ajit

rockwell31 wrote:Hi,
I have few more queries,
From Jul 2012, I am working as a contractor, using own limited company.

For visa extension, I am planning to show the earning between Sep. 2011 to Jun. 2012 (Worked as permanent employee),
which covers the eligibility criteria for earning calculation.

My doubts,
1) Will UKBA ask, what are you doing after Jun. 2012? Why the latest earning (within 12 months) it is not taken for calculation?
2) Do I need to provide additional or support document about my current earnings (details about limited company and earnings) which is not used for Salary Calculation, but for Fund maintenance?
3) My previous employer not providing any kind of reference letter. But I've stamped, signed salary slips, bank statements, p60 and p45. Is it sufficient/ letter mandatory?

Please clarify.