ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application refused. AGAIN!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

uniprinciple

Application refused. AGAIN!!

Post by uniprinciple » Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:53 am

This is my second try but still no luck! thats so frustrating.

I could not submit original payslips to claim my earnings because my company's mail server only allows you to have certain amount of storage space and all my payslips are delivered through email. I stated that reason and submitted alternative forms like Bank statements and employer reference.

They refused my application saying I didn't provide evidence for my claimed reason (mail server maintenance problem).

This is so frustrating, it wasn't picked up in my first application.

Do you guys recommend doing a review in this case?

nouna

Post by nouna » Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:59 am

Sorry to hear about your rejection. I know how frustrating this can be!
I do not recommend a review in your case because evidence supporting your reason for requesting exceptional consideration is missing in your application and you cannot submit new evidence with the review.

nouna

Post by nouna » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:02 am

Why your first application was rejected? was it under old or new rules?

uniprinciple

Post by uniprinciple » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:04 am

nouna wrote:Sorry to hear about your rejection. I know how frustrating this can be!
I do not recommend a review in your case because evidence supporting your reason for requesting exceptional consideration is missing in your application and you cannot submit new evidence with the review.
What can I do then, I mean I really cannot find back all my payslips (some of them being deleted), and what evidence can I provide for that?

uniprinciple

Post by uniprinciple » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:05 am

nouna wrote:Why your first application was rejected? was it under old or new rules?
New rule.

nouna

Post by nouna » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:07 am

You can send a fresh application and this time provide a letter from your employer supporting your reason (i.e. explaining the server issue and that's why they cannot provide you with the payslips).

Would you please explain why your first application was rejected?

uniprinciple

Post by uniprinciple » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:15 am

nouna wrote:You can send a fresh application and this time provide a letter from your employer supporting your reason (i.e. explaining the server issue and that's why they cannot provide you with the payslips).

Would you please explain why your first application was rejected?
After the second refusal, I am thinking of giving up... its been so hard to make a perfect application and if its not perfect, they can always pick up something and you will be refused.

I am feeling the review system is so unreasonable, we can't submit any evidence at all.