ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 Form Help?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rkk

MN1 Form Help?

Post by rkk » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:36 pm

Hi, my son born here in UK, I want to apply for his passport. When I filling MN1 application form-in the section-5 REFERENCES: one of the refers supposed to be professional must be engaged with children as a health visitor, social service person, teacher..etc. but when I asked my health visitor she just said she don't want to involve in Visas or Passports. My son is just 3 months old. So professionally only health visitor know about my son, but she said NO, what can I do now..

Can anybody help with this refery section. Thank for anybody help...

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:33 am

Can you get someone from the professions that you know?
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

rkk

Post by rkk » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:24 am

Hi guru, thanks for the reply, but in application specially mentioned that person must be engaged with child that means only health visitor can eligible for that right. Please clarify this,

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:19 am