ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank statement problem

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rajan6666
Newly Registered

Bank statement problem

Post by rajan6666 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:44 am

Me and my friend are applying for Enterpreneur visa.My friends psw visa is expiring in a couple of days..we both opened a joint account and he deposited 25k in that account..and my visa is expiring on 1 week of march and my funds will get ready in 4 to 5 days.Can my friend send the application first with a covering letter stating that the bank statement will be sent will my application as we rae enterpreneur team???

buntyz

Re: Bank statement problem

Post by buntyz » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:07 pm

rajan6666 wrote:Me and my friend are applying for Enterpreneur visa.My friends psw visa is expiring in a couple of days..we both opened a joint account and he deposited 25k in that account..and my visa is expiring on 1 week of march and my funds will get ready in 4 to 5 days.Can my friend send the application first with a covering letter stating that the bank statement will be sent will my application as we rae enterpreneur team???
that will nt good fr ur frnd wat i suggest is apply bth 2gether n with all d docs.coz u neva knw UKBA cn refuse his app coz of nt suff funds at d tym of app submitd

esic_sonia
BANNED

Post by esic_sonia » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:23 pm

Simple Answer - NO! You cannot apply with incomplete documents, especially the access of funds documents.

However, there is a way where you can apply for Tier 1 Entrepreneur with your PSW friend when both of you can have complete documents (especially proof of access of funds).
------ In recruitment & consultancy business for more than 5 years. I only provide advice with first hand information. Please do not take my advice in legal perspective. For find more about venture capital investment, kindly contact me ------

rajan6666
Newly Registered

hi

Post by rajan6666 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:49 pm

Hi esic_sonia,

Thanks for your reply...but you have posted the below reply for the same kind os question earlier

One Advice for everyone!!!!

If your visa is expiring on, for example, 8th of FEB 2013, You must file your application today, even with incomplete documents. Just write a letter stating a genuine reason that why your documents are missing and when will you provide them with those missing letters. Just make sure your Application is completely filled, plus visa fees is successfully taken by them.

Once you get a Case Reference number, you then send your remaining documents to UKBA caseworker with your case reference number..

This will always keep you safe and you will not loose your appeal rights.

esic_sonia
BANNED

Re: hi

Post by esic_sonia » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:33 pm

rajan6666 wrote:Hi esic_sonia,

Thanks for your reply...but you have posted the below reply for the same kind os question earlier

One Advice for everyone!!!!

If your visa is expiring on, for example, 8th of FEB 2013, You must file your application today, even with incomplete documents. Just write a letter stating a genuine reason that why your documents are missing and when will you provide them with those missing letters. Just make sure your Application is completely filled, plus visa fees is successfully taken by them.

Once you get a Case Reference number, you then send your remaining documents to UKBA caseworker with your case reference number..

This will always keep you safe and you will not loose your appeal rights.
That is in case if you provide a copy of it and state in a letter that you will provide originals once you receive it. The dates on the originals will have to be before or on your date of visa expiry. For example, if your visa is expiring on 13th January, you cannot submit a maintenance document or sponsor document of 14th January, unless until exceptional circumstances (for which you will have to convince them)

In your case, you don't even have copies of original document. Therefore, you may be rejected on the basis that your did not have sponsor funds as per the day of your application.

What you can do is write a letter explaining them that my documents are being delayed by Mail service, but you might have to take a legal advice on it.
------ In recruitment & consultancy business for more than 5 years. I only provide advice with first hand information. Please do not take my advice in legal perspective. For find more about venture capital investment, kindly contact me ------